Chapter 12

Author's Note 

Ok guys I'm rally sorry for not updating yesterday like I was supposed to, I had a ceremony at school it was really stupid but I had to go then my family took me out to dinner so by the time I got home it was to late cause I'm still in school tomorrow is my last day. YAY SUMMER!!!!! So I should be updating on time and more often.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Violet POV 

Today Violet was leaving but also tonight was Zayn and I's date so I was happy but also sad. At least Zayn could make me happy after being all depressed about Crystal leaving. Zayn wouldn't tell me where we were going tonight and said it had to be a surprise all else it wouldn't be all romantic so I decided not to argue, ....for now. Crystal is leaving late afternoon at 5 and my date is at 7 so after after she leaves I have 2 hours to get ready. The only thing Zayn told me was that I didn't need to dress fancy. I think I'm going to wear a dress though, but it's not going to be fancy. Zayn and I woke up at 11 so we both missed breakfast, it is now 12 and we are eatting lunch in a little. I already showered and so did Zayn so we both decided to go downstairs to see what everyone else was doing. Crystal had all her things ready to go and they were sat by the door. I forgot we had to help Kiristen move all of her stuff in. So we all sat down and quickly ate then we went of to Kiristen's car and everyone grabbed a box. By 2 everything was out of the car, unpacked, and placed. Crystal was leaving in 3 hours. Crystal's phone beeped and she took it out, a big frown appeared on her face guys turns out my parents are coming in 2 hours instead of 3. We all sighed, "ok then lets have some fun" I said. "Like what" said Crystal, I then said lets go swimming. All the guys nodded their heads up in down quickly, where as the girls just said ok. We all went inside and got our bathing suits on, mine was a strapless bikini it was blue with polka dots, Kiristen was wearing a dark black bikini, Scarlett was wearing a blue bikini, Emma's was completely different from all of ours, it was green wih some sort of lace ruffle thing. Nicole was wearing a tie dye pink bikini, Kaley was wearing a tan bikini, last Crystal was wearing a pink scoop back bikini. Then we were all wearing flip-flops. We met the guys out back by the pool.

(I have pictures of all the girls bathing suits they go in order I think Violet is at the bottom and Crytal is at the top but I could be wrong)

Zayn POV

The girls walk outside and right away I found Violet. Holy shit she is hot, all the girls were wearing bikinis, but only Violet and Emma were wearing strapless ones. I could already feel myself getting hard and when I looked over at Niall and Harry I could tell they were having the same thing happen to them as I did. I look over at Cameron and he was already hanging out with Scarlett. I went over to Louis and we both made a plan to get Kaley and Violet in the pool. To our surprise Kaley and Violet both slid off their shoes and jumped right in. Me and Lou had a shocked expression on our faces when they came up. I quickly snapped out of it, once I saw Violet's face her hair was down and even though it was wet it framed her face perfectly, and when she went under water her hair flowed all around her. She looked like a goddess. Everyone was in the pool now, it took Nicole a lit while to get in but she did. Krissy was on Liam's back, and when you saw her look at Liam you would see how much she adored him and even I could see that. The good thing was is he seemed to return the look to her. Harry gave Emma no choice if she was going to come in slowly are not her grabbed her right was she was close enough to him. Crystal was even already in the pool. I went over the Violet and picked her up she screamed and squirmed around but eventually she gave in and let me hold her.

Louis POV

Kaley looked stunning even though she was wearing the most normal bathing suit. It suited her, you could see all of her curves and god she was gorgeous. Her hair was an inch or two past her shoulders but in the water it was at least 3 or 4. It amazed me how she looked so fit but could eat so much, she is exactly like Niall. I still can't believe she beat Niall and she looked really hot while doing it too. Another thing about her is she doesn't care what other people think about her or what people say. She is the kind of person who would confront you if you said something about her and say "ok bitch tell it to my face not behind my back" and not a lot of girls do that. I really want to ask her to go on a date with me but I'm to nervous and what if she says no then everything would be just akward. Cause we are sleeping in the same room together. I fancy her and I kind of think she knows that but I'm not sure. Right when I saw her came out here, I got hard just looking at her. I think Zayn could tell that I fancy her too. I'm just surprised that the boys aren't teasing me at all. I went over to the side of the pool and saw that it was 3:30. Bloody hell, "Crystal your parents are going to be here in a half hour. "Shit" she said. We all quickly got at of the pool and dried off. We all quickly ran upstairs and got dressed. By the time we were all done and downstairs it was 3:50. We all said goodbye and the girls cried a little, but I can't blame them because if one of the boys left the band especially Harry I think I would cry too. At exactly 4:00 her mom and dad showed up and she shoved all of her stuff in the car. Then we all watched her drive away, and no one knew when she was coming to London or America to see us all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note

Ok I hope you all like it sorry for the late update hopefully it won't happen again. Remember to look at the pictures of the girls bathing suits. Oh an remember to vote and if you comment then I can follow you, oh and guys follow me please.

Ok love you all my unicorns

Bye