Chapter 32

Authors Note

I will be trying to do a double update again so yay! 8 more chapters after this one. It's almost over! Remember to vote and comment!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emma's POV (Wednesday December 16th)

I woke up next to Harry naked tangled in the sheets. Last night came back to me all at once and I couldn't help, but smile. I wasn't a virgin, but that was our first time and it was the best sex I'd ever had. 6 months Harry and I have been together for 6 months, half a year. I really can't believe I went from being a directioner to dating a member of One Direction. The thing is most the time I forget he is even in the most popular boy band in the world; it's not that hard to forget when you really love the person for them not for who the media makes them. Harry from One Direction and Harry Styles are two completely different people. I'm glad that I got to fall in love with Harry and to meet the boys. It changed all of us girls and let us know who our true friends are. I was to deep in thought to notice Harry got out of bed so when I looked next to me I was surprised to see Harry wasn't next to me. I got up and slid on some sweats with Harry's shirt and made my way out of the bedroom. Harry told me the agenda for the day which consists of me going to the spa for the day then meeting Harry for dinner back here. I thought everything he was doing was romantic and I could use a nice massage, so I didn't complain. I went back to our room and put on a pair a shorts with a cute crop top. I slid on my flip flops, shoved my phone in my pocket, and met Harry at the door. He escorted me to the spa then gave me a kiss and left. Right after I said "I love you too" he was gone. A nice lady who told me her name was Jennifer took me back where she told me what was going to happen. First is a massage then following with a facial. After that is a manicure and pedicure, and then there is still more. By the time that is done it will be almost time for my dinner, so they are doing my hair and makeup. They also have a dress for me here!

After a whole day of being pampered I was done. I looked in the mirror to see my hair in a beautiful up-do and a nice natural eye look with a bold red lip. I was in a gorgeous short red skater dress wit a back cutout and with cage detailing above my breasts and between them. The dress was a nice fancy material and I couldn't imagine what Harry had planned. I made my way back to our room in nice black heels to go with my dress to find the room lit with candles. There were rose petals scattered in a path on the ground, so after calling for Harry with no answer I followed the path. The path led me to a table for two with a little note on it. I opened the note to see Harry's handwriting "I love you Emma and without you I'm half a heart". After reading the message Harry came out singing this beautiful song.

"So your friend's been telling me
You've been sleeping with my sweater
And that you can't stop missing me
Bet my friend's been telling you
I'm not doing much better
'Cause I'm missing half of me

And being here without you is like I'm waking up to

Only half a blue sky
Kinda there but not quite
I'm walking around with just one shoe
I'm half a heart without you
I'm half a man at best,
With half an arrow in my chest
I miss everything we do,
I'm half a heart without you

Forget all we said that night
No, it doesn't even matter
'Cause we both got split in two
If you could spare an hour or so,
We'll go for lunch down by the river
We can really talk it through

And being here without you is like I'm waking up to

Only half a blue sky
Kinda there but not quite
I'm walking around with just one shoe
I'm half a heart without you
I'm half a man at best,
With half an arrow in my chest
'Cause I miss everything we do,
I'm half a heart without you