Chapter 17

Author's Note PLEASE READ!!!

Hey guys I'm so sorry, I haven't updated in a while what has it been almost a month! Last I updated I left a cliffhanger, I hope you all excited to see what happens after what Emma discovered. I'm started school Monday which means I only have today and tomorrow left of summer! 😭Once I start school things will be a little hectic, I will be getting lots of paper work and junk like that and lets hope not a lot of homework until at least the 2nd week of school, everyday after school I will have volley ball until 5:30 and every Monday Wednesday and Friday soccer right after until 8 ish and I have a job I do once a week probably on Sundays so that means I will only have Tuesday's and Thursdays unless I have a volley ball game or lots of homework and then I will be free saturday's before or after my soccer games. So I will try to update every Tuesday then I will update my other book One Last Chance every Saturday and as you all know I was writing a book called Repeat with my best friend and we have postponed the book until school started and now will on Monday so I will update Repeat every Thursday (hear that Kayla we need to start updating Repeat and I shall updates Thursdays). So yeah as you can see I'm a very busy person and since I'm in honors classes I will probably get tons of homework which includes projects and essays ugh help me. I will also have to maintain an average of I think 90 or above it might be 93 if I want to stay in honors classes other wise I will be removed from honors. P.S this won't be the longest update because I have a soccer tournament this weekend and it consisted of 2 games today and I had to wake up at 6:30 and now I'm in the car on my way to my uncles who lives 1 hour away and I would like to sleep no I need to sleep and then after my cousins I'm going to my step dads friends house to swim then have to more games tomorrow one at 10 and another at . Ok I am now done I will now get onto the story sorry for talking so long!

REFRESHER

Violet was shot by her ex and now is in a coma Kaley was also shot but is fine and Violet still hasn't woke up, Emma was talking to Violet but all of a sudden hears the beeping of the monitor and now is sobbing because Violet is dead.

EMMA POV

I ran out of the hospital room crying hoping that Kaley and Zayn were back, and for once I got lucky they were a little down the hall. Once Kaley saw me she sprinted to me not caring about the pain from her wound but you could still tell she was in pain. She took me in her arms and the first thing she said was "is Violet ok" I started nodding my head back and forth frantically. "She is d-d-dead" I said in a whisper then crumpled to the floor crying.

Kaley POV

"She is d-d-dead" Emma said in a whisper, right when I heard those three words the words I never wanted to hear I went in to shock, but I finally got out of it a minute later and screamed "No no she isn't dead Violet isn't dead" I should of thought before I spoke because Zayn heard me and completely snapped that was it for him and it actually scared me. I finally noticed Emma on the ground sobbing and instead of comforting her like I planned I joined her. Zayn wasn't much farther down and was crying uncontrollably. It was quiet for a few minutes until I heard Zayn say something "I'm done I don't want to live without her, I think I love her" wait what! Zayn loves Violet. I look over at him, "Zayn I love her too not like you do but I love her and by you leaving us that won't make her come back. What it will change everything if both of you are gone think of your family and fans and the boys you can't leave them or your dream" I say with tears streaming down my face. "That's the thing I will give anything up for her including my life and my dream of being a singer, she's more important" he says now crying again, "Zayn you can't leave and I don't doubt that you'd give everything up for her I can see it in your eyes youv'e always loved her you wouldn't of beed this crushed about her being kidnapped or d-dieing" I say wiping the tears from my eyes. Zayn nods his head and all of a sudden we hear a scream. I quickly stand, so does Zayn and Emma, we walk into Violets room from where the scream came from and see Violet lying on the floor crying. WHAT!! Violet she isn't dead. I rush over and help her up it looks like she got out of her bed and fell. Zayn helps me put Violet back in her bed and Emma and Zayn or as just stunned as I was. Once we sit her down all of us are speechless so Violet speaks up and says "you thought I was dead" we all nod our heads. "I was sitting her and beeping went off you were dead" Emma says, Violet just shakes her head "No I woke up, I heard everything you said Emma so I pushed to wake up to see you and when I finally completely woke up you were gone", we all nod our heads again. Everything gets quiet and Violet quietly says "um Zayn can I talk to you alone and Kaley please call everyone but don't let anyone in until I'm done talking to Zayn". Zayn and I nod, so I grab Emma's hand and we leave the room closing the door after us."