Ch.19 - feel you next to me (NSFW)

Start from the beginning

"I know. I do too." You admitted, watching him shed his own top.

Bakugou was back on you a second later, starting to feel his way around familiar places. Your head rolling back as his tugged his fingers across your nipple. Your moan telling him clearly on how much you were enjoying this and enjoying what he was making you feel.

"Good." He muttered, starting ti fumble with his belt. "Makes this easier."

"You're going to have to do a bit more before diving straight in." You sighed. "Impatient leech."

"Keep those damn names out of the bedroom, you're gonna kill my bon-"

"Then don't say that word in the bedroom either then!" You blushed, squeezing your thighs together.

Bakugou smirked, chuckling low. "What? Don't like that word, (Name)?

"You know I - Ah!" You tried to protest but was suddenly being given a few strokes against your pants.

Bakugou was in full smug mode it appeared, and soon enough the impatience he had as well as his usual dominance he helped him remove both his and your pants and underwear. In less than ten minutes, both of you were laid bare in front of the other once more.

"Stop staring..." You blushed, looking away.

"Can't help it." He exhaled. "Always have to fucking ask myself how I managed to get someone as beautiful as you to fall for my poor personality."

"Shut up..." You shook your head, not sure how to handle his strange declarations at this moment. "Shut up and just make love to me already, Katsuki."

He exhaled, coming to crawl over you. Positioning himself a little bit, looking downwards towards you womanhood and frowning. It was clear you were not the most aroused as you had been other times.

"Are you sure you're okay to do this right now?" He rose a brow. "I could fucking touch you a bit more or some shit."

"I'll be fine." You assured him.

"It'll fucking hurt like a bitch if you're not turned on enough, moron."

"Trust me Katsuki... I'm ready." You pushed him gently, rubbing his tip against you. "I'm impatient tonight too... so just do it already, okay?"

He nodded slowly and with a final inhale of air, he pushed himself into you. The feeling of him stretching you out did hurt a little bit, but the immediate pleasure was always something else entirely.

And this feeling: was exactly what you each needed right now. The mere idea of being together in so many ways and how nothing else aside the other matter was all it took for the pain and worry to subside, instead replaced by an equal balance of love and lust for the one in bed with you.

It felt like it always did: the tightness, the warmth, and the intensity of it all. Bakugou could barely keep his grip on your hips as he started to try and push more and more of himself up inside of you.

You sucked in a heavy breath, your body tightening as it was stretched further and further with every inch Bakugou gave you. Your hands moving from his neck to creating little half moons along his back.

"Fuck..." He breathed, already feeling the sweat start to form and slowly trickle down his face. "You're always so tight... it feels so damn good every single fucking time."

"Ah Katsuki~" You panted, scratching him slightly. "Please move... please."

He smirked, seeing how easy you could unravel to him and him alone. Slowly he bent to your wishes and started the pace you were on the verge of begging him for. The feeling of him moving at such a pace making your toes curl and your back arch further. Legs moving to wrap around him and your eyes lidding enough to seeing the illuminated figure of your lover above you as he continued.