~Nov 21

And now for a Big Fat Oof

Welcome to Campel base. Please, take a seat," He ushered them in and greeted them all individually as well. Caderik sat in a chair across from Alarick and the others found other seating.

"Is Pathagari late again?" Caderik asked Alarick.

Alarick just nodded, "Yes, that makes three years in a row now," He said disdainfully, "I'm beginning to wonder if he..." Alarick was cut off by the sudden entrance of two persons.

The first was a man who looked to be in his late twenties, and had decidedly tousled brown hair and bright green eyes. He was dressed as a lower noble, rather the same way Caderik and Alarick were. Beside him was a young man who looked younger than Miryanna, with blond curly hair and the same green eyes.

so they're all at least in the noble class. i guess you would have to be somewhat high up to know what's going on in the kingdom enough to do what they're doing. I don't get the vibe that Terinnia educates it's lower classes on the inner workings of the kingdom too well. Also who are these guys? Like seriously, who are they, what prompted them to do this? What's their background?

"Sorry I'm late, Blax and I encountered a little trouble on the road," The brown haired one said as soon as he entered.

"Pathagari, that's the third time in a row," Alarick accused.

dangit pathagari

"Sorry," Pathagari was saying as he took a seat on the other chair across from Alarick, "You both know that the road from the sea port is more dangerous than the road from the mountains. Pirates and sailors use that road to get to Campel," He explained. "I made all haste, but we were robbed on the way, weren't we Blax?" He turned back to the kid standing behind him, "Yeah, yeah, we were," He stuttered.

"Well, we're all here now, and we shall begin this council," Alarick said steadily.

"Yes, yes we shall," Pathagari said, "Now, I've had some concerns about..."

"Pathagari, slow down," Caderik held his hands up, "Neither of us can understand you when you speak a mile a minute,"

"Sorry, sorry, it's just that some important things have happened by the sea and you guys should know about it," He gushed.

when i think about it for more than five seconds, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to have a base by the sea. the sea is at the western edge of terrinia and amani is on the east side of terrinia. but whatever. wait a sec did the leaders even know that karayan was from amani before miryanna's kidnapping? i feel like they didn't because they thought he was a rebel. so him being from amani upended their whole operation kinda. instead of dealing with rebels to the crown their dealing with foreign invaders, ft. rebels to the crown. huh. i should think about this whole system for more than five second more often.

"Alright, but let's keep this organized," Alarick was saying. He turned to the others in the room, "In this session we'll be discussing some private matters, so if you don't mind,"

"Of course not," Roric said. He gestured for the others to follow him.

The boy name blax hesitated until he saw Pathagari's gesture to leave.

They exited the room. 'So, what do you guys want to do?" Miryanna asked the others.

Andarin shrugged, "Don't know, what about you, love?"

She shrugged, "Well, I would like to see the city again, if that's alright with the rest of you," She hinted.

Roric just shook his head, " I still think it could be risky," He said.