Chapter 10: Dance Dance Phantom

Start from the beginning

Weiss: "Its just... " she takes a deep breath before sighing. "I asked Neptune to be my date but he rejected me and now i just feel so dumb, i thought he was the one you know?" Tears started to form in the corners of her eyes . Y/n gave her a handkershief which she accepted with a small thank you.

Y/n: "Weiss please look at me. "She looked up. "Im not the best in these kind of things, heck if it werent for my talent in reading people i would have never found out that Yang, Blake, Ruby and Phyrra have a crush on me, but that is not important right now. Important is that you know that you are one of the smartest and most beautiful girls i have ever met, dont take a rejection to heart, to be frank its Neptunes loss, he lost someone that loved him while you only lost someone that doesnt love you back, you can continue looking for 'the one' while he probably lost his. So dry those tears, smile and have fun, maybe you are lucky and find someone you like tonight, but what i can promise you is that noone likes seeing you sad." Weiss got a determined look in her eyes as she dried of the last stray tears before giving a firm nod and getting up form her seat.

Weiss: "Thank you Y/n i really needed that and you are right. Weiss Schnee wont be defeated by a single rejection." She said determined.

Y/n: "Thats the spirit now go and find your Romeo." Weiss walked off and Y/n took a breath of relief. "Good thing i came up with that..." he mumbled as he got. Walking towards his table he spotted Ruby, Phyrra, Ren and Nora already there, happily chatting and all in all having a great time.

Y/n: "Wow guys you all look great especially you Phyrra and Ruby." With a flick of his wrist the two bouquets of red roses appeared in his hand. "Here you go, some beautiful flowers for the equally beautiful ladies." He said with a charming smile while Nora started going nuts at his little magic trick.

Nora: "Woah, do it again. DO IT AGAIN!" she shouted, Ren tried calming her down and Y/n chuckled.

Y/n: "Ok ok, but you have to promise me to calm down right after ok?"

Nora: "Deal!" Y/n rumaged through his pockets to until he finally found a coin a piece of paper and a pen

Y/n: "Here watch this."

(what Y/n did.)

Ruby: "How did you do that?" she asked with stars in her eyes.

Y/n: "It would loose its magical flare if i told you." He said with a smile. The group chatted a bit until Y/n was interrupted by a tap on his shoulder, he looked and his smile grew a bit bigger.

Blake: "You look handsome Y/n." She said with a smile.

Y/n: "And you breath taking, OH this is for you. " this time Y/n just grabbed the flowers and presented them to Blake.

Blake: "Wow these are beautiful. Thank you." 

Y/n got up and held out a hand towards Blake.

Y/n: "How about a dance?" He throws a questioning look towards Phyrra and Ruby who gave a nod, signalling Y/n that it was ok.

Blake agreed and the two of them walked towards the dancing floor, slowly dancing and all around having a great time. Y/n twirled Blake around one last time before Yang walked over. She leaned towards Blake and asked.

Yang: "Ok if we switch?" Blake nodded and Yang grabbed Y/ns extended hand. Yang was a bit more flirtious while dancing, they danced a bit closer to each other and ocasionally Yang put a hand on Y/n chest, earning a blush from the boy. After the song was other Yang and Blake danced with each other and Y/n walked back to the table.