Class 5: The Reunion

"Are you sure we're going to attend tonight's reunion, babes?" Aga asked Lea.

Sinabi niya kasi na 'wag na silang um-attend ng reunion dahil ayaw naman niyang magalala kay Lea. Nagaalala siya dahil masiyadong iniisip ng asawa ang mga nangyari noong mga nakaraang araw, pero naginsist si Lea na pumunta sila dahil pupunta rin ang buong barkada.

"Yes, babes. I'm okay. Baka nga nagoover think lang ako. But, I'm seriously fine. Don't worry about me na." Lea.

"Good thing that the kids are not here, dahil I'm sure magaalala rin iyong mga 'yon sa'yo and they're going to insist na 'wag na tayong pumunta." Aga. She chuckles at what her husband said.

"Yeah, I know. They're still enjoying their vacation at their Abu's townhouse." Lea. "Anyway, tinawagan mo na ba sina Richard?"

"Yes, ang sabi nila didiretso na sila sa school. Doon na raw tayo magkita kita" Aga. She just nod as a response.

It's already 7 in the evening and the former students of Class 1988 are already arriving at the venue. Agot-Albert, Dawn-Richard and Jodi-Ian were the first one to arrive in the said venue.

"Wow! Mukang pinaghandaan talaga ang Reunion natin, ah! The Gym's decoration is nice" Agot.

"Oo nga, eh. Sino kayang nagorganize?" Dawn.

They continue chatting with each other when some of their former classmates arrived.

"Oh My God! Dawn is that you?"

Dawn looked back to see who's the owner of that voice.

"Denise? Hi!" Dawn. She went near her and give her a peck on the cheeks.

"Yes, nice to see you again, and also you, guys" Denise. They went near where the gang is.

"Kumusta na? It's been awhile?" Jodi.

"Doing good. My husband and I are planning to migrate in Canada na. The kids wanted us to be there na kasi para daw sama sama na kami." Denise.

"Your kids are right. Maybe it's the best na rin para sa family nyo." Agot. "By the way, ikaw lang magisa?"

"No, actually I'm with Erika, magc-cr lang daw sya. Then si Tine and Janine daw susunod na lang" Denise.

"Ang galing, no? Yudng mga magbabarkada noon buo parin hanggang ngayon" Ian.

"Yes, we keep in touch din kasi pagkatapos ng graduation. And Erika and I went to the same University same goes to Tine and Janine." Denise.

While they're busy catching up. Vice arrived with Sharon and Gabby. Then, they continue their conversation while waiting for the others to come.

"Hey, guys!" they all diverted their gaze to the people entering the gym.

"Ay, bongga! Hanggang reunion ganyan ang entrance niyo, no?" natatawang sambit ni Vice ng makita kung sino ang iba pang dumating. Natawa naman ang iba sa sinabi nya.

"Well, I don't think anything changes at all?" Richard.

"Yep, we are still The Bullies" Cheska. Everyone laugh at her remark. "So, kumusta na? It's been what?"

"31 years" Denise answered.

"Yeah, 31 years. Ang tagal na rin pala" Cheska.

"Oo nga, eh. Parang kailan lang umaakyat pa tayo sa stage para tanggapin 'yong diploma natin" Jodi.

"Yeah, right!" Tracy.

"Nasaan pala yung iba?" Arabelle.

"Speaking of them, they're here" Sharon.