Class 3: Glimpse from the Past

"I'm so dissapointed, Ms. Torres. I didn't know you can do such thing as this. Alam mo naman siguro ang kapalit ng ginawa mo, hindi ba?" Mrs. Monreal, the school principal.

"But Ma'am, I didn't do it. Hindi ko po kayang gawin yun". Ella. She was crying while explaining her side. Kanina pa sya iyak nang iyak dahil ayaw syang paniwalaan ni Mrs. Monreal.

"So, you're telling me that all the evidence that points to you isn't credible?" Mrs. Monreal.

"Yes, ma'am. Kilala niyo po ako. I wouldn't have done stupid things." Ella

"Yun na nga, Ella. Kilala kita. Kaya hindi ako makapaniwala na ginawa mo 'to." Mrs. Monreal

"I told you I didn't do it!" She said, she hit the table and raised her voice. Her action was surprising to the principal.

"Ella!" Mrs. Monreal, maawtoridad na sambit nito.

"Ilang beses ko bang sasabihin sa inyo na hindi ko ginawa yun? They're framing me!" Ella.

"That's enough, Ella!" Mrs. Monreal

"Please, Ma'am. Hindi ko kayang mawala sa running for honors. Kailangang kailangan ko 'yon for my scholarship sa college, please!" Ella.

"Then you should've think of your actions. I've heard enough! Get out of my office now!" Mrs. Monreal

___________

"Oh My God! Have you heard?"

"What?!"

"Ella, yung pinakamatalino sa batch natin. She cheated!"

"Really? Akala ko pa naman matalino talaga sya.".

"Kaya nga, eh. Siguro matagal nya ng ginagawa yan kaya sya lagi ang top 1."

"I think so, girl"

She hears murmurings about what happened while walking in the hallway of the old building. The old building is for graduating students.

She can't stand the gossips about her. That's already too much for her. She was trying to explain her side, but no one believes her. There is still an ongoing investigation into this matter, but the issue has already spread to the campus.

She ran to the girls comfort room because she can't stand it anymore. Her tears are slowly falling again.

"Look who's here!" Cheska.

"The cheater!" Tracy.

She was about to get out of there when Arabelle stood by the door to stop her.

"And where do you think you are going?" Cheska.

"Please, let me leave!" Ella. Still trying to push Arabelle so she can get out. But Tracy gets her hands and they pin her to the wall.

"Not too soon, cheater" Cheska.

She's trying to escape the grip of Tracy and Arabelle, but they're stronger than her.

"Alam mo, ang yabang mo rin. Ayaw mo kaming pakopyahin ng mga assignments. Ayaw mo gawin projects namin, and you even tell the teachers that we are cutting classes." Cheska. She held her hair tight that causes Ella to look up to her.