Costa spoke above the silence, "I'm sorry. I hurt you, and I'm so sorry"

His top and bottom is gone, now the adonis is modeling a calvin klein boxer briefs that gave little to the imagination. His dick is straining from the thin cloth and you could see the outline of a blessed man.

I scoffed, "You did, and I won't make that same mistake. Why are you really here Costa Kazilieris?" I raised my hand to stop his counter, "And don't fucking bullshit me"

His eyes stared on mine, he's tired.. That dark circles underneath his once lively eyes are prominent than before, his hair dishevelled - maybe from our heated kiss but still -, and his face paler than normal. Did he even took care of himself in America?

Why do I even care?

"I want you" he confessed.

Oh no you don't go there, young man. Don't you play with my feelings.

"I want Tom Ellis but what can I do?" I cleared my throat. I should not surrender to his vicious words, I just can't have another broken heart. I love to be with this guy but we can't happen.

Like Romeo and Juliet, this love story is a tragedy and everybody knows that. We just got to accept the fact.

"Not that, I really really like you Dione Miele, I have had the first time I met you. You're promiscuous yes, but you were mine. I was stupid to hurt you and I was stupid to let some guy to berate you like that. You are not a homewrecker nor a slut Dione, you're special to me and I intend to keep you. You made me rethink of what love is and what relationships are. I want you today and tomorrow and the next day after that and all the days succeeding that" he breathed.

Did he just?

No one told me they love me as a woman, not directly nor indirectly. Cyan might have told me couple times he did love me but we're best friends and I accepted him as a family if not for the sexual relationship we had, he might have passed as a brother to me.

But no lover ever told me they love me directly or indirectly.

Not until Costa.

It's impossible.

"I really think I lost it" I massaged my head. "I mean I did drank like..." I trailed raising my hands up. Fuck. I couldn't even remember how much I drank this night.

Costa enclosed my raised hand in his, making me divert my attention to him again. What would I do without this man? I will literally die of all alcohol in my system trying to forget him.

"Dione Miele, you're not drunk. I think I am in love with you. Might be long since I realized but I had to settle my divorce and talk to Preston about what he did t- well I did more that just talking a couple punches was expected. I needed to do a lot of things to get this straight. Us" he stared at me straight in the eyes. Sincerity drenched his loving orbs and I just felt warm tears ran down my cheeks.

"You're an idiot" I cried, I would've looked like a mess. Eyeliner down my eyes and all.

Costa wiped my tears with his hands as he cupped my cheeks and kissed me deeply. I didn't even want to think about reason anymore, I just want to cherish this kiss and this man in front of me - only in his boxers.

"I'm your idiot" he chuckled lightly over our kiss. His hand roamed by back down to my backside as I rose a little from my sitting position.

I would've cringed if there was a movie with a script like that, but this is not a movie.. And it does not feel cringy. Prehaps I would take all the cheesiness that comes with Costa Kazilieris.