15: Woman On A Mission

***Warning: Mature Content***

If you feel uncomfortable with sex scenes then you just go and miss this chapter. I'll update as soon as I can so... :)

Chapter 15: Woman On A Mission

My heart beat erratically as I stared at Costa. His eyes never blinking as he eyed me from head to toe.

I should've covered myself up, but the larger part of me took hold of rationality this evening. He lied to me and make me look like a fool. He played me.

And now he is vulnerable and I'm a woman on mission.

"Where's your slut?" I looked around and indeed Costa is alone in bed. Better yet, I should ask where his wife was.

My right hand raised to my hair brushed it so I look like a hot mess, "I wouldn't ask how you got in my room, but I'm really surprised you wanted to have me that bad"

I walked closer the bed, closer to warmth, naked as the sphinx cat. Him being here and obviously sleeping is a question to me, but I have to have the uperhand and give him the fucking best night of his life.

Costa's eyes stopped at my heaving breasts when I stood before him, a smirk slowly appeared on my lips as I weigh his reaction. He was trying to control himself with that clenched fists. And his deep breathing screams he is fucked.

With my head tilted I moved my pointer finger and held his chin up to level my orbs. "My eyes are here" I whispered.

Although I hate to admit, Costa is really a blessing for mankind. He is beautiful. That stubbled jaw, deep grey eyes like steel and soft plump lips are yelling at me to fucking kiss them even his strong nose.

My gaze moved upwards, seeing his brown hair a mess from sleep and his eyes very much dark full of lust as he drank my nakedness in mind as well. When I ventured downwards, I gasped, hell his abdomenals - chiseled like a wood carved to perfection.

How can a husband be this tasty?! He does have a lot of time to go to the gym and work out his torso not just his legs in the bedroom.

Fuck. Does he make love to his wife often? How good could he be? Is he kinky? Does he prefer me calling him daddy?

There's only one way to find out. I licked my lower lip and he stared. The night was silent, only our breathing and loud heartbeat resonated. If he could hear mine...

"Mind if we finish what we started back in Seattle?" I dipped my head down, my right hand carressing his upper body.

Costa blinked and groaned, "Dione" Clearly he got in a trance.

I trailed my hand lower and pushed him to lay in bed again. The discarded dress I had thrown in bed, I pushed aside, settling my legs on either side of Costa. His lower abdomen is fucking firm, mind you.

I hushed Costa before he could even speak and he just silently stared up at me. I felt his dick twitched when I lowered down and kissed the side of his neck, trailing open hot kisses there.

My lips licked down until I met with his left nipple. I pinched the other earning a low groan and my stomache could feel his growing erection, knowing too well it hurts him from being that hard.

"Shit Dione" he gasped as I kneaded his member between his groin. Haven't seen his junior yet but I believe it is big, weighing from his boner under these damned sweats.

"Mmm, can your wife fucking make you feel like this?" I seductively uttered and bit the skin when his neck connects with his shoulder, continuing my assault on his dick.