7: Are you bipolar?

7: Are you bipolar?

I sprinted to the office without looking back at Costa, the spilled coffee no longer on my hand as I threw it on my way here. Good thing I have the croissant good as new.

Swear to god I'll avoid Costa like a plague or if ever I'd see him again, I'll diss him. Like what Taylor Swift does with his exes. Not that Costa and I are- I mean I know you get me.. Why am I even explaining myself.

He's just the bad luck in my life. For one, I was supposed to have a fun fvckingtastic night with Zach which he cockblocked not to mention Cyan but hey... If the first kiss wasn't halted, then it would've gotten dirtier and deeper. Two, my Monday summarizes with me modeling an artistic brown hue on my top. I'm not hippie in anyway nor a lover of art, sorry to art lovers, I just ain't know how to appreciate it.

I sighed and turned seeing my office building just a few steps away.

With the doorman opening the glass door for me, I hurried inside the cold and quiet lobby, consciously ignoring the weird look the young man gave me.

I knew my white shirt now looks unprofessional and all. But I haven't had my first pay yet and I do not have money to waste for another shirt. This is the business capital, everything costs extra. Costa does not need to know that anyways.

I clicked the button for the lift though it just missed me a couple of steps ahead as I noticed it is already in floor 3. Just my luck.

Arriving at my designated floor, I sauntered towards the front desk, Tiffany seeing me as soon as I reached the glass door and gave me a smile, but her brow raised in question at the mess I have on me. "Bad day?" She voiced as I was in earshot. The glass door automatically shutting behind me.

I scoffed, "You know it. Just an asshole who thinks honking his expensive car beside me is utterly impressive"

She chuckled and turned to grab her blazer. It was colored white same as my shirt and handed it to me, "Mr. Crusoe's meeting is at the 7th floor already, conference room number 3. Be there with your mental presence. He hates it when things are missed after a long meeting, make sure to keep tabs on every important thing being exchanged"

I nodded and whispered low thanks and handing her the buns I would've wanted to munch but my growling stomach was already forgotten. Wearing the white blazer and buttoning it in place, I covered the light brown mess on my white dress shirt.

The way to the conference room wasn't at all long but I could feel my palms sweating. I am an assistant and I'm freaking late for a very important meeting. I hope they don't fire on the first 3 days of work. I need a talk with Robin on this if ever this happens.

I tried to breathe to calm my nerves and swing the door that has a big number 3 glued on its upper right, opened.

Knocking is not something I normally do as you can see and the two men stopped their conversation and eyed the late comer.

The room was plain white with a large window on the other side of the long table. The city being a good view. Table was made from wood with a dark brown color. And a projector sat on top of it. Chairs were same as that of the ones you see in movies. Sleek and pro.

"Ms. Miele" Mr. Crusoe acknowledged and held his hand out to me, introducing to our client.

My eyes trailed towards the most awaited Mr. Client. And my genuine smile faltered. It was as if the world stopped but not really.. I mean, I've had a bad day in general and I thought it wouldn't get worse than this.

In the ergonomic chair sat the one and only, Costa, my unlucky charm.

His blue top was now covered with, I bet, is an Armani coat from somewhere luxurious. He looked edible, in both professional and personal level, even intimate. His hair was still gelled to perfection with blue eyes, almost silver, glued on mine but his we're nothing near surprised.