42: Agapi Mou

Chapter 42: Agapi Mou

His hands raised, caressed my hips slowly up until it reaches just below my breasts and stayed there while his tongue battled with mine in a heated kiss.

Costa was a sin I'd love to commit over and over again.

I breathe in between our kiss and mumbled, "Take me now please"

A small chuckle erupted from Costa as he gently kicked the door closed, I didn't even focused if he locked it or not. I just pulled him towards my bed and trailed hot pecks down his jaw, throat, and neck biting and licking in the process.

"I will show you how much you're missed, agapi mou" he groaned as I bit a little harder on his shoulder. He smelled good - like spicy perfume.

I leaned back and looked into his eyes, "Have I told you you have the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen?"

The man smirked and dipped his head on my neck, inhaling my scent, "You have the most expressive ones, Dione Miele" he sucked my skin there and hoisted me up. Locking my legs around his hips, I grinded on him.

Hard and ready. It makes me want him more.

"You did not answer my question" I hummed when he sensually bit the skin connecting my neck and shoulder.

"You don't have to say it, I can see it in your eyes. But to answer your question, no you have not" he leaned back and smiled down at me.

His hands pulled the zipper of my dress as I caressed his pecs and abs, I just miss him. "Lay down, ass up" the man ordered.

He never was a dominant like this, but he made me more wet by saying that. God what good deed did I do to have you bless me with an angel who fucks great.

I turned around when my dress was discarded on the floor, my bra and panties stayed on me as I seductively - I hoped - swing my hips and knelt down on a compromising position. I could feel eyes on my ass but it makes me feel more aroused.

Never have I ever fuvked on the second door there but maybe with the right man-

Uh no, forget I thought about that.

"I might be drunk, but you ain't going anywhere inside my ass" I slurred as I laid my head down, my cheeks against the soft pristine sheets of my bed.

I heard a chuckle and a shifting, Costa is undressing and when I felt his warm palm massaging my ass cheeks, I moaned softly. From all the tension, I needed this release.

"I almost go insane" he murmured and I felt him hover me from behind, weighing my bra covered breast on the other hand and steadying himself with the other - intertwining our hands together in the process.

I don't know why but my eyes landed on his hand holding mine down the bed, that ring finger which used to have a wedding ring on it...

Those fingers which entered my most intimate area and made me feel the most satisfying orgasm. Those fingers that tweaked my nipples making the hairs on my arms stand in attention. That hand who held me as I'm brought into a new found bliss... But that hand also model a gold ring that shows everyone he's someone else's... I feel like I'm being used. Again.

"W-wait... Stop" I whimpered, trying to stand up. My heart constricted and I just want to sleep my sorrows.

"Stop" I said much clearer and he did stopped the assault on my breast, the tingling of my stomach and pussy got blocked.

Two article of clothing was left on me and I - in this point - like to keep it that way. No more getting naked.

I sat down and took a pillow, so I could cover myself from his stare.