18: High

Chapter 18: High

"You must be high" I ridiculed.

He will leave his wife? For good?

Well then, you could have him all for yourself.

From the very start, what attracted me to this man was because he was different from the guys I usually encounter. Zach, for that matter, is someone who just fucks when he can. Costa is a another type of man.

But him leaving his wife? For who? Me? Last I checked we were just two strangers liking each others company with some sex in between.

And you are catching feelings, my inner thought nagged honestly but fuvk it was a sad truth.

To know that he intends to file a divorce is beyond me. I was good for cheating but setting things straight is a no no for me. One night doesn't mean I'd like to marry him or anything. It was just the chase, the sex, the feeling that we are back to base 1 every time a day rises.

I'm not ready for relationships like Costa wanted. Relationships needs effort and I'm done with it.

I had done everything from my past job but I was thrown like a joke to everyone. I had Luke but he cheated on me, I knew in the moment he had sex with me and left the day after.

Costa? What does he really want with me?

Like he read thoughts, Costa cleared his throat and brushed his brown hair back, his eyes dark as he stared at me, "It's not about you..."

I literally exhaled. So he doesn't like me like that. To some, it might have hurt, but not to me. I might be jealous, but that's the tigress in me who wants exclusive sex.

I pushed him backwards and walked behind him, I needed some personal space, "Then why do you have to tell me? You of all people should know I'm not a relationship kinda girl. Detonating a bomb like that drives me crazy. In not a good kind of way"

He nodded just standing there like a god he is. Before he could even speak another word out, I semi dashed towards the guest bedroom and threw the purse I held dear.

I need more whiskey. Or vodka. To calm my nerves.

If he left his wife, I would be the homewrecker. The side girl who seduced the perfect husband. An Eve who lead Adam to sin for the first time.

This was not what I had planned. It was one night, but him being here is tempting me to make it two.

I realized Costa followed me when he pulled me back by my waist. Pressed against his front, I could feel his calm breathing, "I'm just telling you what I've been into not so long ago. I'm preparing the divorce before I even met you. It's not like I thought about it because of us. It felt so wrong to sleep with you with my wedding ring on."

"Forget you even told me" I gasped as his hand from my waist trailed up and cupped my clothed breast.

His breath tickle my neck as he murmured, "You are a secret I'd like to have"

"But your guilt is eating you" I sighed as his other hand caressed my flat stomach and down my crotch.

His lip kissed my neck and spoke, "You were the first one I laid with inside this marraige, aside from Xenia. Not guilt, I just hated myself for leading you on. You'd be a secret with me. Are you okay with that?"

Am I? Am I just fine with being a secret?

Yes.

I nodded. "It's not like I want a relationship. This is a sex deal going on between us"