11: Oh God

Chapter 11: Oh God

The sky was dark and the minor streets of Seattle where almost empty. We've been going in circles for quite a time now but I didn't minded. Costa was gripping the wheel a little too hard but his breathing is quite normal. He was deep in thought, with that furrowed brows.

"What are you thinking of?" I cut the silence, finally making him loosen his grip and wet his lips to talk.

The man shook his head and murmured, "Nothing. Just uh- nothing really. Let's just go home"

Everytime he was mysterious I refrained from being nosy. But not tonight, when I got my fair share of vodka. "What is it? If you madly disagree with the idea of sleeping with me, then tell me now"

"It's not that. Okay? I made it clear you make me feel things and make me feel some way unimaginable. So don't doubt yourself, you're beautiful" he spoke without looking at me.

"Good things and in a good way, I hope" I whispered enough for him to hear, still staring at him like an art in a museum.

"Yes. Unholy things too" he smirked at that and gave me a glance.

"Better" I sighed, "I wonder why you restrain yourself too much though"

"We're here" he uttered, not bothering to enlighten me with my curiosity. Both of us unclipped our seatbelt and ready to step out for the loft.

But I have something planned. I placed my hand on his thigh, stopping him to escape me. I also have my mind firm on having this guy tonight.

Raping him wouldn't be an option though, he has a built body - clearly stronger than me if he wants to repel. And on the contrary, we both know he wanted me too - he's just too much of a pvssy to act on it.

Seems like he eats too much pvssy then. My inner voice mocked.

"Dione" he faced me and eyed me pointedly, "I told you, nothing more than a kiss. And it won't happen again"

"I know. But I have had enough of you being confusing. I'll take matters in my own hands" I leaned in, kissing the soft skin on his neck. Quite amusing he didn't pushed me away.

"Dione, you'll regret this" his breathing hard. While I continued licking and biting his neck, he smelled like D&G perfume by the way, it was intoxicating.

I hummed and unlatched my lips from the attack on his neck. Costa's eyes were fifty shades darker, and that in mind made me feel wetness pooling in between my thighs.

"Fvck" I rose from the passenger seat. Straddling the greek god, I feel his buldge straining from his jeans. Safe to say, he does have it huge. I won't compare his to the others though, it's just immature to state that bigger c*cks are better - it depends on the attraction and act itself. If the guy is good in bed, then size doesn't matter. If the girl is in love with the guy, then the size doesn't matter.

It's all about attraction and chemistry.

I moved me hips closer to Costa's and he groaned. "You love that?" I teased and bit his lower lip.

Feeling his warm hands grab me by the waist is heaven, "Fvck Dione"

I giggled, "You will" and he slammed his aching lips on mine, it took me by surprise that he could be this rough. But I like rough.

My hands roamed his torso, wandering his body through thin shirt. Although clothed, his warmth radiates and gave chills down my spine.

Our lips smashed together fervently and passionately like our lives depended on it. His kisses made my insides tingle, my mind short of reason, and my girl region on fire - like hell broke loose.

"Oh God Costa" I gasped as he slowly nipped my jaw, next my neck. Simultaneously reaching down my dress and tugging it up until it pooled on my waist.

His hands were calloused, very manly if you ask me. Maybe a guitar player, I could just imagine how it would feel if it played with my-

"Excuse me?" there went a knock on the door.

Unfortunately cutting my delusions aside as well as Costa's.

"Fvck" he hissed and tossed me on the passenger seat.

It was dark outside and the tint of the car tells me we weren't seen redhanded. Well, maybe heard since the ride most probably squeaks while we're at it.

Costa clicked the window down, showing an unfamiliar man in police uniform, "good evening sir, we just want to make sure everything's alright?"

The police lit the car with his flashlight and eyed both ny company and I.

"Pretty clear nothing's wrong, isn't it?" I raised a brow and sighed, opening the passenger door and stepping out. Frustrated with the interruption. "I'll wait for you inside"

Costa spoke a low agreement and discussed with the officer of whatever issue he thinks happened. Is it a crime to make out in the car with a man? Even if he's not my boyfriend, I bet it isn't wrong to do so. It's even midnight?! No child are around to notice.

Another c*ckblocker he is.

Just my luck.

Author's Note

This is short I know. I'm preoccupied lately and am thinking of a fantasy/scifi book for a change after this one.

I just bought The Mortal Instruments collection and would start reading, so updates may come a little later than expected.

Until the next chapter~
E.