2: The Mysterious Man

Chapter 2: The Mysterious Man

My hand went down my dress and slowly caressed my inner thighs, gently and sensually. Like it was porcelain on top of a cotton table. Smooth and firm, perfect. My eyes closed instantly as I try to remember that night I felt so aroused. Those ocean orbs and the warm breath that he exhaled tickling the side of my neck.

It was making me hot all over, his tongue on my neck, snipping and licking.. God how would it feel to have that same tongue swipe down there. I wouldn't know and just imagination took me there. Moving my finger towards my core, I rubbed circles. Slow and excrutiating but that's how I like it, a slight teasing and then a big attack. Like a tiger who is watching a prey kind of attack, rough and hard.

My breath hitched and I hold onto the sink beside the closed toilet I'm siting on. Trying to increase the friction and swiping my white laced underwear on to the side, I bit my lower lip.

Through my closed lids I saw Zach ravaging my very being while I keep pleasuring myself. That Zach, we'll meet tonight, and he'll be mine. Down at my feet but not eating me.. He'll just be there where I want him. Begging.

The smirk appeared on my lips as I opened my lower region's lips, finally entering 2 fingers but a voice boomed and loud knock blocked my high.

"Dione!" Robin shouted from just the other side of the bathroom door. I hissed and brought down my dress that hiked above my panties.

I wore my stylish black jacket and combed my hair to the side using my right hand in such a speed uttering a quick, "I'm coming"

It meant two meanings. But no one would know. The time was already crashed and s*x was long gone home to Taikiki wherever that is or if that's even a place.

I opened the door and got to drink the dress my bestfriend would rock for the night. It's Friday and we're going out with the hunks as planned. She had on a skin tight nude fitting dress that lies just below her knees. His chest is huge with that dress's cut.

"Damn you" I giggled trying to look less suspicious, slapping her ass as she led the way down the living room with Cyan waiting

"Damn you" I giggled trying to look less suspicious, slapping her ass as she led the way down the living room with Cyan waiting. Good thing I acted really good.

My best bud sat comfortably on the couch with one beer bottle on hand. Seems like something to give the night some kick before we get wasted at the night club near the metro.

"Just f*cking time" Cyan stood up and opened his arms, trying to focus on us girls, being late and slow with dressing up. I thought no one noticed my uneven breathing and extra hot temperature but Cyan did at some point as he hugged me and whispered, "Mind if I help you with that itch?"

I chuckled not embarrassed and shook my head, pushing him lightly, "I would've taken that offer, but I solemnly swear not to get f*ck by a Davis tonight"

"So... Robin?" Cyan asked Robin instead. This f*cker.

"Cyan, it's not like you don't see hot asses everyday" Robin smacked Cyan behind the head, "There are tons of girls out there"