17: Just Couldn't Forget

Chapter 17: Just Couldn't Forget

My hands trailed down the purple satin dress I wore for the dinner with James. The dress is sleeveless with its zipper stitched in front, starting just a couple inches above my kneecaps and ending about 4 inches below my neck line. A good cleavage for a tease.

My make up was light and so is my hair which is just freely bouncing in the middle of my back. I don't want to seem impressive, just presentable.

I don't like the guy or even mind to sleep with the guy. I just want to take my mind off of the dick who used me the night before... So I'll use James to make me feel better. How ironic right?

Costa used me? Partly yes.

With by 2 inch heels and black purse, my feet exited the ensuite bathroom.

"Perfume?" I muttered, looking around from my frangrance collection but decided to pass. He isn't going anywhere near me anyways, so no need for a charming spray.

All set. I stayed on the living room for a couple of minutes before James finally rang the bell.

He looked very much like a professor to me. His long grey coat is neatly buttoned, and by the looks of it, he wears a black dress shirt underneath and some black pants. His black rimmed glasses still on the crook of his nose and I noticed his huge smile, drinking my appearance as he held out a hand like the gentleman that he is.

"How about a pretty rose for a pretty lady?" James mentioned, taking out a single stemmed red rose from his coat pocket.

It was indeed a charming gesture. No man gave me flowers before. I was the one who gave them a flower, in between my legs.

"You shouldn't have bothered" I commented, taking it from his grasp, "I told you this isn't-"

"A date. I know, it is just that I remebered you when I saw it in my neighbor's" He scratched the back of his head like before. James is an eerie man, does he really not know that he is really cute? He has dimples, his brown hair is flawlessly sitting as his crown, those flashing green eyes are fascinating to say the least.

Have more confidence my dear boy. God gave you everything a man could ask for.

"Shall we?" I chuckled at my thought and locked my door shut. Making our way down the hallway for the staircase. I live in the 3rd floor of the building so need not any lift.

"How was school?" I opened when we left out the building and James led me to his modest car. Not.

It is a pearly white Audi A4. The windows are slightly dimmed and the inner metals of the wheels are shiny silver colored. How much exactly does a professor or a plain teacher earn nowadays? Maybe I have to change careers.

"The semester is about to end. So there's a lot of checking going on" He answered me with a hum on my side.

He closed the passenger door after I settled down and went to his side of the car.

We drove down the semi empty streets in comfortable silence and arrived at Luciano's in no time.

The warmth on my back was quite weird since I never had a date or any dinner with a man for quite a long time now.

With James informing the receptionist his surname, we were guided to the table for two.

Nielsen. That's his surname.

"Are you Danish?" I queried when we were sat.

His hands on the table top he chuckled and shook his head no, "Not a Danish but yeah, a lot has asked. Nielsen is a common Danish surname, I suppose"