34: Crazy Stupid Little Me

Chapter 34: Crazy Stupid Little Me

I couldn't think of any better way to break it to him. But this is just the best thing my mind can do.

My hands are fidgeting under the table, my legs started to tick too but I patiently waited. Anxious, but still I'm trying to sit tight and fucking wait to get this over and done with.

Costa being a late for 15 minutes now is beginning to make me feel nauseous. He is never late.

Does he know about Preston knowing about us? Does Xenia know all of the cheating we made now? Is she trying to stop him from coming to me?

I cleared my throat and sipped from my glass of tap water. It's free... Who am I to complain.

My hand reached for my mobile phone inside my small purse, sending a text to Cyan saying I'm freaking out inside and I wanted to just leave.

The ping came back in just seconds.

Cyan: don't you go pussy on him now

Di: what am I suppose to do? He isn't showing up. Ring any bells?

Di: bingo. He's not coming

Cyan: you gotta trust him i guess. He isn't the best person i know but.. I know you like him so much you're fucking sitting in that cafe for half an hour now. That means a lot. So wait

Di: I drank 3 glasses of water, my kidney is going to explode any second, not to mention my whole being is having a panic attack. A freaking silent one..

The response stopped so I tried to busy myself by going through my instagram instead.

Some minutes later, when I was in the middle of watching a short clip of a dog trying to steal another small dog, Cyan replied.

Cyan: might want to order something other than fucking plain ass water? You need a shot

I hailed a waiter and ordered a small cup of coffee instead - just for the sake of ordering something in this godforsaken cafe so they won't drag me out for using their ac and table for free for almost an hour now. The clock is fucking ticking and I am here loosing hope in Costa showing up.

Di: ordered coffee.. How long should i really have to wait?

Cyan: then go call him Di, i dont know where he is or what's he doing. Oh and you hate coffee...

I sighed at that because I completely know Cyan has nothing to do with Costa's whereabouts and how crazy this is for me to order the very thing I despise.

If I asked Kazilieris to visit my place he'd be there earlier than he's supposed to. Now here I am being ditched because I invited him to a cafe around the block.

Is this how men really act? Show up 1 hour early just for screwing a girl and never show up if said girl wanted to have a 'talk'... The talk.

Of course.

He'd think I'd want to be with him now. Maybe he thinks I'm pregnant which I'm obviously not or worst he's with his wife, making love with her... Telling her how much he loves her... Or maybe he has business to do... Or a client to meet....

Shit.

Stop covering up for him you little beating heart.

My coffee arrived and I said a small thank you to the waiter who probably thinks I'm crazy in the head. Well, maybe I am.

My phone buzzed and I grabbed it fast but got disappointed when I saw it was Mr. Crusoe who texted me.

Without even reading the message, I tucked my mobile inside my purse. Work can wait. It's Sunday.