22: The Talk

Chapter 22: The Talk

Walking back to the loft is nothing like a walk in the park. Well, it was supposed to be at only 15 minutes away but the burden that rests on my shoulders are heavier than a 25kg hand carried bag in the airport.

My hair is semi-up in a messy bun, my lips chappy, and I bet my eyes are red from the tears that slipped earlier - the moment were I turned my back from my bestfriend.

I got weird stares around me. Others might think I'm a druggie, another would assume just a broken hearted teenager who lost the 'love of her life'. But they would all have the wrong reasons in their head.

No one would initially come up with the idea that I'm broken from the truth that I am staring to break something that was supposed to be a holy marriage.

Suddenly, my footing missed and I stumbled forward a little. Praying thanks I didn't fall face first and break my nose along with my already broken spirit.

"Fucking shit. How lucky would this day even fucking get" I muttered and I heard a mother hissed at me with a glare.

I gave her a glare back but then my eyes trailed to a little girl with dark black hair. The little one eyed me with a grin on her face, probably thinking what the homeless girl is up to talking with herself. My eyes soften at that and just moved towards home.

My feet thumped on the cold cemented pavement, and I go along until I have to turn right for the residential buildings. I need the courage to talk this through with Costa, even if I'm afraid of placing this out in the open. We need to talk much more than we have to take each others clothes off.

The doorman pulled the glass doors open for me to enter, my feet automatically paced before the stairs and I walk up. I needed more time to think, and arriving at the front door of my current loft is making my hands sweaty and my heart beat a minute faster.

I heard conversation behind the wooden door and I knew it was Wayne and Costa having their own battles. Guys does do it better than girls I guess. At least both of them are still inside the apartment making things right. While Robin and I literally had a friendship over moment not so long ago.

A part of me believes both her and I will come by one day like true friends does. We never had a hard fight before... Apparently because we had good things coming until now, that I'm being an ass sleeping with Costa.

With a deep breath, I turned the key hearing the lock click and pushed the white door forward. The noise is coming from the living room, so I made my way there. Now that the sound is much clearer, I heard that the two voices are talking along with the opened television.

"Yes and it counts" the tv rumbled with hoots and horrays.

"Fuck that three" Wayne chortled like a hoola. Whatever is even a fucking hoola.

I just had a heartbreak with Robi and these two are here watching their basketball replays.

My eyes sweeped through the area, the basketball is really on and a bag of chips laid scattered on the low table in the middle of the living. Costa changed to a simple white tee and dark jeans most probably from Wayne's closet. The two of them are turned away from my vision, Costa having his messy brown hair sticking in all places but still looked like hot meat.

I cleared my throat to catch their attention.

Grey orbs met my brown ones and I felt my stomach knot. Fuck why does he have to be this handsome. It wouldn't be so difficult for me if he was just normal. Just average. But God made it His mission to really fuck me over.

"Hey" Costa gave me a loving smile, standing up from his seat and making his way towards me. Yes, he is fucking playing me and I'm a willing toy.

So willing it says 'Try Me' tattooed on my forehead in Calibri letters in fucking Bold.