6: I didn't thought of you as a stalker

Chapter 6: I didn't thought of you as a stalker

DIONE POV

"Cockblocker" I deadpanned as I stood from where I comfortably sat, which was Zach's lap.

Cyan laughed at my demise and a girl I knew by face came to view from his back. "Cocksucker" Cyan said in between chortles.

Oh he just didn't-

The girl with long dark hair slapped him hard on the arm earning a shocked expression from Davis, "What?"

"Language" she countered with a smirk, clearly teasing.

She had her hair flowing behind her back. The light blue blouse and black shorts matches her blue and black orbs.

Simply stunning the girl is. I mean, simple and stunning.

Cyan shrugged and placed his hand on the small of her back, gently pushing her towards the sofa.

"Favor Zach" he spoke and faced us again, "Could you please take Dione home?"

"I would you know" Zach's voice rough but it is normally rough like that.

With that said. Home... I did felt like lying in bed and not do anything intimate. I meant just sleep and just relax. It was a good idea, going home.

"Yeah I'm tired, I'll get Robi to get me home though" I cut the silence, but before I step out the room Cyan stopped me, "I do think she's pretty preoccupied right now and you got no choice but have someone drive you. Zach's not intoxicated I might add"

I rolled my eyes and just sauntered towards the front door. Not forgetting to send Robi a short and quick text of going at her place since Wayne is keeping her busy in more ways than one.

The breeze was cold making tickling my legs. I wasn't one to complain though, I wanted this dress so I get its disadvantages.

The line is still long since the pub was famous in our place but I didn't mind the chatters and made my way away from the crowd.

I walked down the aisle just a block away from the loud bar and stood by the bus stop, opening my phone's pin lock and uber app.

"I'll take you home" a voice said before I felt warmth embracing my shoulders.

"I'm tired Zach," I eyed him pointedly, "like sleepy tired" his arms are embracing my cold shoulders.

I know he meant take me home as taking me to his place doing all the naughty dirty stuffs he planned to do earlier tonight but my bestfriend just had to block all those heavenly things I would've had.

He shook his head and smirked, "Are you sure you'll be fine on your own? It's 2am"

"No. I'd be perfectly fine" I nodded and grabbed his arms from around me and left, walking just a couple meters away from him and booked my ride which was just a minute away. Tough luck.

"When are we going to see each other again?" he stared at me.

I am not one who craves a guy. Zach did have that godlike features and damn smothering eyes but it's not like I'd leave all the perks of being single for a man who would only fvck for play.

"We'll see" I licked my bottom lip and added, "here's my ride, I had a fun night"

I heard the white sedan came to a stop in front of me and I stepped in the backseat, not once looking behind me to see what Zach did next nor gave Zach a little more time to speak another word.

The whole drive to Robin's loft was fast, apparently no cars are around at 2am. I meant not much cars are..

I quickly made my way to the bed, after getting rid of my party clothes, washing my face and arms, and wearing a cotton night dress that rests mid thigh.