Chapter 26

What a lovely march....

The trumpets boom around the open air and drums echo through the loud cheers.

"Ngghh.." I groan as I see the sunlight seep through the curtains, I sit up from the bed and my hair pools around me. I rub the sleep from my eyes as I look over to the window sill.

Loud music and cheers...

I hop down from the bed and spot my weapons on the bedside table, I tuck them in my sash and peer over the window sill.

"His highness King Sinbad returns!"

Ah...I'm in Sindria...and Sinbad is the King here...

I bubble into my thoughts as it suddenly hit me.

I haven't seen any of my friends yet!

I lean further out of the window, my eyes fully awake, looking for my buddies. I spot Sinbad enter the palace as I skim the patio one last time.

I put my sandals on and rush out of the room, leaving a few maids devastated as I dashed past. I hear the familiar deep voices as I approach the main hall way.

"The two bold boys that saved that land!" I hear Sinbad announce, my feet start to feel heavy as I hear him say it.

Cassim and Alibaba...

I smile at the thought of meeting them.

They're somewhere here in the palace, I'll see them soon!

"Sinbad! Welcome back!" A familiar voice shouts from the other end of the main hall way.

"Alibaba! Long time no see!" Sinbad greets.

"Yeah! It's been four months!" Alibaba continues.

"Yeah!" Sinbad turns around and his expression turns to a slight frown.

"And all that time, we've been living in the lap of luxury!"

"That's um...nice Alibaba, but..."Sinbad begins.

"Uh-huh?"

"Have you....gained some weight..?"

Wait wut.

I peer around the corner and see Alibaba?

"Hmm? Have I? Well, maybe a little..the food here is delicious!"Alibaba sheepishly rubs the back of his head and he peers down at his stomach, Ja'far chuckles.

"(Y/n)..?"I hear a voice softly whimper behind me. I turn around as strong arms suddenly envelope me.

The scent of the person fills my nose as I recognize them.

"C-cassim!"I squeak as he buries deep into the crook of my neck.

"It's been three months... I thought I couldn't see you again."He says as he lets go of me. He steps back and I get a good look at him.

His muscles were more defined and he grew a bit taller, his hair also grew a bit longer.

"You sure have been working hard." I say as I give him a cheesy smile.

"Yeah, and I can see you haven't changed a bit." He says.

"Gee thanks." I say as I rub the back of my neck, I peer back behind me and see that Sinbad and the rest has already headed to the courts.

"Let's go catch up." Cassim suggests, I nod y head and we make our way towards the courts.

I spot Aladdin as we stood from the balconies above, with Alibaba they were running...