Chapter 24

This is how I thought (Y/n) would look like, but you can look like however you want. This is just what I THOUGHT (Y/n) would look like. Yes I drew it.

3rd PoV

After (Y/n) realizes she's being carried she wails her legs as she tries to push herself off of him.

"Hey! Since when were you carrying me?! Jerk!"(Y/n) barks.

"Hey now-"(Y/n)'s fist collides with Kouen's cheek as she wails a bit more, he drops her on the floor of the ship in front of a door.

(Y/n) rubs her bum as she stands up in with a scowl.

"You didn't have to drop me so suddenly."She winces, she stops as she hears silence from the 1st prince.

Hmm...?

"Hey....Are you mad..?"She asks, forgetting whatever she was asking minutes before.

No reply.

I guess that's my cue to run. I don't want to go back...not yet anyways.

Slowly, (Y/n) tip toes away from Kouen's gaze as he stands there with his bangs covering his eyes.

"I see, so that's how it is."Kouen finally says something, (Y/n) comes to a halt as she hears his voice.

Thunk!

This....can't be...happening...

Kouen knocks (Y/n) out with a karate chop to the back of her neck, she falls. Kouen catches her and opens door, he picks her up and lays her on the bed in the corner. Ruki comes to the door as Kouen stares at (Y/n)'s scowling face, he pulls the sheets over her.

"Sail for the Empire, she'll be staying put there."Kouen orders.

"Yes, Lord Kouen."Ruki says with a slight bow.

Kouen exits and continues out of the boat.

Ruki shuts the doors and the guards let down the masks, they start sailing to Kou.

"Your a reckless girl, Milady."

(Y/n) PoV 1 month later...

Light fills my eyes as I open then.

The sound of the sea....how calm....

"WAIT! THE SEA?!"I yell as I sit up quickly, the quick reaction makes my head blur.

"Urghh...the sea...right."I mutter as I hold my head.

What happened to me...I was talking with Kouen...and then...it was black...

"Never mind that...I need to go back to Balbadd..."I filp off the covers and start making my way to the door, I blow out the candle near the doorway and open the door. The clam sea, night sky... bright stars.

It's a beautiful view....

"Milady...your awake?"Ruki's voice rings through my ears.

"R-ruki!"I yelp as I turn around, he was standing up on the the deck near the wheel.

"Why am I here? Where is here?!"I yell.

"Calm down, my lady. You were reluctant to go back to the empire, so Lord Kouen how knocked you out on board, we had further drugged you for about month to make sure you wouldn't wake up, but it seems like your body had gotten used to the drug and has taken toll. We'll arrive at the docks of the empire at dawn. It'll take another 2 weeks to make it to the palace."Ruki explains to me.

We'll be back at Kou....No! I need to escape! I can't stay a pampered princess forever...When we get back to the palace, I'll steal a magic carpet to go to Sindria! Even though I don't where it is...I'll figure it out...some how...I play along...for now...

"I see. I'll pay my respects to father when we get back...Can I see a map?"I ask, Ruki looks taken aback as I oblige.

"O-of course."Ruki says, he goes down into the ship and comes back with a scroll, he marks our current spot and hands it to me.

I examine it carefully.

"Erm by what transport will we be using to get to palace?"I ask, trying not sound suspicious.

"Turbans, Milady."

Perfect!

I gleefully smile.

"Great!"I roll up the scroll and tuck it into my sash.

I'm definitely going to run away!Thai is going to turn out great! Hopefully...

2 weeks later

Two weeks had passed quickly and we had stopped at the ports for a days' break before starting to head back to the empire the very next.

"Would you like to buy anything, Milady?"Ruki asks next to me.

A disguise...but erm...

"A new outfit! This one is kinda getting old!"I say as I lift a sequin, it was slightly tattered and the stitches were falling out.

"Of course Milady..."Ruki's cheeks dust a bit as he bows. I walk around looking for a disguise, a certain stand catches my eye.

That's cute...

I walk over and lift up the top.

It's pretty...

"I'll take the whole set!"I say, I pull out some money and hand it over to the woman who was selling it.

"Thank you so much!"She exclaims upon receiving the money.

Now I need a mat...

I scan the markets and my eyes land on a stand with many curled up carpets.

Aha!

I stroll over and look over the turnbans, Ruki following behind me hurriedly as the guards carry my purchase.

"I'll take that one!" I point to the (f/c) carpet with (other f/c) decorations on it.

"Very well good madam." The man owning the stand grins as I pull out some money. He pulls the displayed turban down and rolls it up, he tightens it with some string before handing it to one of guards as I paid for it.

Materials for escape? Check!

I secretly grin gleefully as I narrow my eyes to Ruki who paid close to no attention.

I shall escape tonight!

We head towards a resort and booked ourselves in.

Night had soon fallen and I was preparing my belongings.

"Metal Vessels, check. Clothes, check. Money, check. Water, check. Food, check. Torches, check."I smile as I roll out the magic turban. I open the wind and got on.

"Here I come Sindria!"