Chapter 3

So...umm...what do I do?

I stood there still thinking how to open it, I place my hand on it and ran my magoi through it.

The door opens and a gush of wind blows past me, once it stopped I walk forwards abd looked over the ledge.

Woah!It's an ancient city!

I awe at the ruins when I hear the door shut behind me.In wonder, I jump down and start to make my way to the central tower, where I think the treasure room was.
.
.
.
Wait...

I'm lost, aren't I?

I huff steadily and start running through the alley ways, in attempt the find the tower.

Why me?

I jump onto a roof and ran across the others till I finally reached the tower, I rush up the stairs and peer inside.

Stone ornaments...?

I step down and examine the stone ornaments of different shapes.

I look around for a while when I hear footsteps behind me.I glance back and see Alibaba and Aladdin.

"Hey guys!"I call to them, Alibaba points to me in surprise.

"(Y/n)! Where did you go?!"Alibaba asks running towards me with Aladdin.

"Well curiousity got the best of me, so I went on without you guys, sorry about that." I say sheepishly rubbing the back of my head.

"Anyways, did you find anything?"Alibaba asks me.

"No, how about we spread out?"I suggest, they nod there heads and we split up and look around.

After a few minutes of useless searching, I hear Alibaba shout.

"Hey!Let's look over there!"He calls, I place down the stone vase I was holding and call back.

"Yea sure!"I catch up with Aladdin and we turn around when a large shadow looms over us.Alibaba shrieks as Aladdin slightly yelps, I step back into a battle stance.

That's the guy I saw in Jamil's office!

He was bloodied and bruised, Alibaba reaches for his dagger.

"You wanna fight?!"Alibaba shouts.

"Wait, Alibaba! This guy is..."Aladdin trails off as the man falls, we dodge and he lands with a loud thud.

These burns...

His back was covered in serious burns and direct cuts. Alibaba looks up and stands up holding his dagger.

"(Y/n)! Aladdin!"He shouts drawing our attention, we stand up and look at the unwelcomed guest, Jamil.

The red girl aims a kick at Aladdin and he was sent flying into a wall.

"Aladdin!"I shout.

Who the hell has such a cold heart to send a kick that powerful towards an innocent child?!

I grit my teeth as I glare at the girl.

"YOU!"Alibaba growls at Jamil.

"Lowly commoner...who are you talking to?"Jamil mutters under his breath.

"Right now, it doesn't matter who's a noble or who's a commoner. You thief! Give back Aladdin's flute, then we'll talk!"Alibaba snaps. Jamil's shoulders shudders in fury.

"A commoner...can't talk to me like that!"He hisses.

"Give me a break...your weak...and vulgar...and useless! You're trash with no life to live!" Jamil barks at Alibaba, I place my hand on my blue dagger, ready to attack if needed.

Alibaba looks around and spots Aladdin, the red haired girl runs towards Aladdin, Alibaba steps over and tries to chase her, only to be stopped by Jamil's sword.

"I'll get Aladdin!"I say to Alibaba, he nods and face Jamil as I run towards to girl.I pull out my blue dagger.

"Nalini!"I shout as water droplets start to form around me, they start to become sharp and shoot them at the girl who was reaching Aladdin, she looked behind her and flipped backwards behind me, I quickly make them evaporate to not hit Aladdin, I stand in front of Aladdin with my dagger held in front of me.

"Spirit of Serenity and Devastation, I beseech thee and thy kin, to accept my magoi and grant me great power, Nalini!"My blue dagger becomes longer and the color darkens slightly with a highlighted glow, large water droplets surround me as a small current of water wraps around my blade.I charge at her, she dodges every swing and sends kicks my way, I block them with the flat of my blade, she jumps back when the blade cuts her slightly on her heel.I point my blade at her and chant.

"Shallal Baraq."a current of water materializes, I send it flying towards the girl who tries to block it with her arms, she was pushed backwards, the current dissapears and she pants as she stares at her bruised forearms.

I did go easy on her...

"Morgiana! Help me Morgiana!"I hear Jamil shout.

"I told you to shut up!"Alibaba shouts, Morgiana looks behind her and her eyes widen, she jumps over there in a split secound.

"Alibaba!"I shout as Morgiana was about to kick his head.Alibaba ducks and falls to the ground. I look back at Aladdin, I pick him up and set him on the ground in a more comfortable position, he stirs. I turn and see Alibaba holding out his hand with a grin and Morgiana walking towards him.

What are they doing?!

Morgiana takes Alibaba's hand and throws him into the pillar, making a dent, Alibaba falls to the ground as Jamil smirks.I quickly run over and stand in front of Alibaba.

"Come one step closer, and you'll lose your head."I threaten them.

"If you dare kill me, the trade routes are off, I wonder what the Kou Empire will do then?" Jamil smirks as my eyes widen.

And it's my first job too! I'm sure they'll be lenient.

"Come and test me."I smirk back.He grits his teeth and hands Morgiana his sword.

"Kill them."Morgiana takes the sword without hesitation and comes forwards towards me.

Let's see how much of a killing she can do.

"Morgiana, was it? You're interesting. Come and kill me, I want to see how much guts you've got to take someone's life."I put down my sword and it returns back to a normal dagger as the bubbles evaporate.I place the dagger back in it's shaft and walk towards her, the tip of the sword grazing my belly.

"Kill!Kill!Kill!Kill!"I could hear Jamil chant it.Morgiana shuts her eyes and lunges forwards.