Chapter 35

I stare at the creature in utter confusion.

"Are you a dungeon creature?" I ask it as I bend down slightly. It walks over to me, it's feet making popping noises behind it. It stops infront of me and slaps my face like a sandwich.

It stretches my face and makes circles with.

What on earth.

I take it's arms and look it in the eye.

"Are you a dungeon creature?!" I demand. It huffs and takes it arms back and suddenly starts running in the direction it came from.

That was beyond weird.

Screams suddenly erupt from the treasure room. Ruki and I make eye contact and we nod at each other, we start running into the treasure room to see the floor opened and my friends no where in sight. I look up and see multiple Zagan's.

It's not Zagan, Nalini said so too.

"OI! What the hell did you do to my friends?!" I yell at the 'djinn'.

"Oh? I ate them of course." Zagan replies with a smug grin.

But djinns don't eat do they? Wait what's that noise?

Morgiana sudenly flies up from the the open floor carrying everyone.

"WHHHAAAT?!" Zagan yells in disbelief.

"So um, you were saying you ate my friends?" I raise a brow as I stand next to them.

"Everyone stay here! I'm going down there to beat Zagan." Morgiana tells us.

"Wait just hold on a min-" I was cut off when she pounces down the floor again.

"HAAHHAHAAH! Are you crazy? After you were so lucky to get out? You're jumping straight into my mouth! I'll skewer you like a barbecue!"Zagan laughts sinisterly.

I look over the ledge in concern. To my surprise Morgiana uses her household vessel to repel off the walls.

"Hey guys! We gotta go and help her!" I tell my friends, they all nod. I take out Nalini and chant silently, a large bubble envelopes us and starts descending down the floor, I spot Morgiana laying on the floor in a pool of blood. The bubble pops and we land, we quickly rush over to Morgiana. I pick up her head and put it in my lap. I take out a handkerchief and start wiping the blood off her face.

"What happened to her?" Cassim asks me.

"She's running out of magoi." I answer and wipe off some sweat.

"What do you mean?!" Alibaba yells.

"She didn't have much to begin with, but she used alot to destroy that thing back there." I explain.

"Using so much at once could kill her." Hakuryuu states.

"Huh?!" Alibaba yells in panic.

"That's what I learned from magoi manipulation." Hakuryuu explains.

"She won't be able to heal herself. She needs a doctor."I curse as I lift her up.

"Can't you do the thing you did with Aladdin back in Balbadd?" Alibaba asks.

"No I can't I don't have any supplies." I curse again as she groans.

This presence.

"This isn't the djinn." Aladdin states as he examines he charcoaled plant.

"Alibaba, hold her for a minute." I hand Morgiana over to Alibaba, I stand up and take out Zahir and point it the presence I felt.

The same creature from before steps out of the plant.