Chapter 10

(Y/n) enters the ratted building with her hostage, people look at her with feared eyes as they see the man in fright.

Upon seeing the surprised blond, she immediately lets go of the man, again he tries to grab her, but her reflexes allowed her to jump forwards in front of Alibaba and the sub leaders.

I've decided.

"Alibaba, we need to talk."She says.

"R-right."Alibaba stutters looking at her blade, she notices and tucks it away in her sash.

"Follow me."Alibaba motions for her to follow him, Cassim and the other two magic item holders follow behind with her, glaring at her back.Alibaba leads her into an empty room.

"Take a seat."Alibaba gestures.(Y/n) sits down on the stool and Alibaba takes a seat across from her, Cassim and his side kicks eyeing her actions carefully.

"So, what did you want to talk about?"Alibaba asks, with a hint of concern.

"I'll start explaining, why I here and who I am."(Y/n)'s eyes turns glassy once more.

"I'm (Y/n) Shirayuki, daughter of the high priest Kaito of the Kou Empire, I am an important figure in settling trading rights between Kou and other countries and towns, this time, I was given a mission to deal with Balbadd, I met with the king and convinced him to give trading rights to Kou, and he's marrying a Kou Princess at the signing a a weeks time, but the problem is, he has a huge debt to the Kou Empire, it's so much that it's even difficult to pay with interest, he's coming up with a collateral before the signing at the wedding ceremony. Alibaba, it's awful, I'm awful.I'm so sorry."(Y/n) rubs her eyes to stop the flowing tears, Alibaba stands up and goes over to her, bending down to her eye level with a soft smile.

"It's okay, I'll fix it. To do that, I'll need your help, will you help me?"He asks her.

"I can still fix this...?"Her tears stop as Alibaba nods his head.

"Oi!Wait a secound, Alibaba have you lost your mind, having a noble join forces with you!?"Cassim shouts pointing at (Y/n).

"Cassim, wouldn't it be more beneficial?"Alibaba narrows his eyes at Cassim.

"She's from the Kou Empire, even if she did join a group of thieves, what will they think of her?" Cassim fires back.

"It's fine, I'm acting on a personal account, I'll the Kou Empire out of it."(Y/n) speaks up.

"So, will you join us?"Alibaba asks her again, (Y/n) nods her head with a smile, Alibaba smiles bavk standing up.

"But you have to promise me something."(Y/n) says, Cassim holds his breath.

"We'll find Aladdin and go on an adventure after this."(Y/n) finishes.

"Yea."Alibaba forces a small smile.

I wonder if this will ever end.

"We're going on a raid tonight, you should come and help."Alibaba says to her, she nods her head.

"What's your names?"She asks happily towards the companions.

"Zainab."

"Hassan"They answer, (Y/n) turns to the last one.

"Cassim, but this doesn't mean I trust you, got it?"

"Clear as crystal."

Cassim hisses in annoyance and goes out to gather everyone. We head back to the main room where everyone had gathered around large rubble of rocks and three men kneeled on the bottom.Alibaba sits on the very top, Cassim, Zainab and Hassan stood on top of the rocks near the bottom.