Chapter 5

"What the?!"Alibaba shrieks as a few stones fell from the ceiling.

"Someone outside is trying to close the path."Amon explains.

"Uh-oh! We can't lose the stuff now! (Y/n), can you help me with this?! Aladdin, carry this! Ugo, carry this one!"Alibaba hands me a bag of gold as Aladdin sweat drops at Alibaba.

"You have more pressing problems, if we do nothing. You will never return to the outside world."Amon tells us.

"No way! Send us back!"Alibaba hollers as he pulls Amon's clothing.

"Do not panic! I will create an exit!"Amon reassures Alibaba. He waves his hand and the circle with the eight pointed star appears on the floor and light shimmers upwards.

"To return, step in here."Amon guides us, we all hurry over to the circle with the bags of treasure.

"The ceiling is like the dungeon's entrance!"Aladdin takes note, we enter the circle and Aladdin takes Ugo back into his flute.

"Why do you wait?! Do you not wish to return?!" Amon says to Morgiana.

"You must hurry, the dungeon is collasping. If you stay, you'll die!"Amon shouts at Morgiana.

"Hurry up, Miss!"Aladdin shouts offering his hand. Morgiana looks back at Jamil.

"Why are you worried about him?! Leave him, and you'll be free!"Alibaba shouts.

"He treated you horribly!"I add.Morgiana trembles as she approaches Jamil, she was about to grab him when Goltas blocks her.

"G-goltas?!You're alive."Morgiana says in surprise.

"Move Goltas, Lord Jamil is..."Morgiana trails off looking at Goltas who touches his throat.

"W-we cannot..let a man like him..escape."He chokes out.

"Goltas?! You can talk?!"Morgiana cries in shock

"I cannot leave. Morgiana, you and I are from North and South, but we are descendants from minority tribes. But I, forgotten my pride of my clan, made myself a slave, and killed on orders from this fool. Even if I went home, I could not show my face before my ancestors, but you are different, you always maintained your pride. Go home, Morgiana. That is my last wish."Goltas says as he picks up Jamil and plants his sword on infront of Morgiana, breaking her chains.The dungeon shakes more violently.I pull out Nalini and a string of water shoots out and wraps around Morgiana, I reel her in quickly as Amon waves his hand.

"The dungeon is collasping.I will send you, now!"We start to levitate and we're sent flying upwards into the holy gate.

"I will now use the last of magoi, I recieved from King Solomon!"We fly into the holy gate.

"Here we go!"Alibaba shouts as darkness over whelms us.

.

.

.

Voices...it sound's like...Aladdin?...and Alibaba?

"So I guess our adventure is over.."Aladdin sighs.

"Over?"Alibaba says dreadfully.

"Hey, Aladdin. Thank you for everything! I want to thank (Y/n) too, when she's awake, without you guys, I couldn't have captured the dungeon. I might not even have tried.That's the way I am. I'm usually all right, but in a pinch...I freeze up and can't do anything.I'll tell you about it sometime, but that got me in trouble once. I guess I'm just sort of a...coward. That's why you guys were important!"Alibaba ends.I feel my eyes open, I sit up from the bags of gold and look at Alibaba and Aladdin.