Chapter 16

I feel something lift me off my feet and Judar away from my arms.I open my eyes and feel the night breeze. I look up and see Ka Koubun and Kougyoku.

"Kougyoku! Judar! Where's Judar!?" I frantically scurry out of the arms of Ruki, who'd carried me up onto the large turban. I spot Judar being held by a guard, the guard places Judar down and I cradle his head in my lap.

"We've barely saved them in time." Ka Koubun states.

"But, Judar is gravely wounded."Kougyoku adds.

"Ka Koubun, heal Judar, he must not die." Kougyoku commands.

"I am aware of that, princess. He is important to us as Lord Priest." Ka Koubun comments. My tears drop down slowly onto Judar' s cheeks, relived knowing that he'd be saves.

Your such an idiot, always picking fights, bragging, being cruel to others. You're a complete douche bag, so why do I keep crying for you?

Ugo charges up again with heat magic on his hands.

"The monster still wants to fight? All right, I can do that."Kougyoku says as she reaches for Vinea in her headwear.

No, you can't hurt Ugo either, I'm sure Ugo didn't mean to hurt Judar...

"Be careful, princess." Ka Koubun bids, Ka Koubun goes beside Judar and uses his house hold vessel, I bring Nalini out from my sash and cast away too.

"Nalini, heal, heal him."I hold back tears as more water adds to Ka Koubun's household vessel.

"Milday, I'm sorry if I was not of use to you." Ruki apologises as he kneels behind me.

"No, it's fine. You wanted me to be safe, that's more than enough." I whisper. Kougyoku holds Vinea in front of her and begins to chant.

"Spirit of Sorrow and Separation, I beseech thee and thy kin, to accept my magoi and grant me great power, Come forth, Vinea!"I focus on giving my magoi to heal Judar and pay no mind to Kougyoku's battle, I see Judar's bruises start to lift back to his original skin tone, the scratches were healing, but the dislocated and crushed bones needed more treatment.

"*sigh* He's such an idiot."I say, I breath a sign of relief as I put Nalini away as Ka Koubun continues, I take Judar's head of my lap and peer down at the battle to see Kougyoku deliver the final blow, she lands as we descend to the ground, I watch in horror as Ugo falls to the ground with a massive hole through his chest.

"How was that, Ka Koubun?"Kougyoku shouts.

"Splendid as always princess."Ka Koubun praises.Ugo goes back into Aladdin's flute as Kougyoku turns to us.

"How's Judar's condition?"She asks.

"I have taken emergency measures with Lady (Y/n)'s help, but he still needs proper facilities."Ka Koubun answers.

"Then let's get going."Kougyoku says as she hops onto the carpet, I look down and make eye contact with Alibaba.

I promised, I'm sorry Judar.

I stand up and Ruki looks at me in confusion.

"Ruki, will you come with me?" I ask him.

"I'll follow you to the end."Ruki bows, I prepare to jump down when a hand grabs my wrist.

"(Y/n)!? Where are you going?" Kougyoku asks.

A flash of white blows fast our heads as I begin to answer.She lets go of my hand and glares at the person who shot it, Aladdin.

"Who are you? I don't like the looks of you. We merely rescued our comrades from that monster." Kougyoku says to Aladdin.

"No! Ugo was fighting to protect everyone! That guy attacked first!" Aladdin fires back.