Chapter 12

"I'm here to save you, partner, and I'll give credit to the girl."Cassim speaks.

"CASSIM!"We all exclaim in shock.I look behind him, the entire slums were surrounding the building, Cassim jumps down off the rumble and Alibaba helps me up.

"Cassim! What are you doing here!?"Alibaba yells.

"What do you mean?! You guys were abducted! So I came here to help!"Cassim shouts back as he pulls my arm and offering his hand to Alibaba.

"I brought everyone, because that girl is tough!"Cassim says, referring to Morgiana.

"What are you talking about?!" Alibaba shouts pulling my other arm.

Wha...?

"That must be Cassim!"Morgiana exclaims. Cassim huffs and walks over to Aladdin, still having a grasp on my arm.

"You're the kid who interfered yesterday! I get it, your in league with him." Cassim hisses.

"So you're Cassim, so you've cone for Alibaba and (Y/n)..." Morgiana starts standing in front of Aladdin.

"Do tou guys intend to go with him?"Morgiana asks, looking at us.

Cries of agony come from outsode our room.

"Attack! Attack! For the hotel's riches!"I could hear Hassan shout through the walls.

"Cassim! What are you doing?! I never heard we were attacking an hotel!" Alibaba yells at Cassim.

"Idiot! If we don't get him first, he'll get us! We're here for Sinbad!"Cassim yells.

"Sinbad?! You mean that Sinbad?!" Alibaba shouts in shock.

Who the hell are they talking about?!?

"We'll talk later, there's no time now!"Cassim grabs Alibaba's arm along with mine in his other hand, I spot Morgiana reading for an attack.

"Cassim! Watch out!"I shout as Alibaba pushes him towards me and I pull him back, Morgiana flies past him and stops with a bone crushing crack in the floor.

"What?! She's monster!"Cassim bites his lip as I lift him up.

"Let's go! Cassim!"Alibaba yells, we quickly make our way out of the room, Aladdin sparring another glance at me as I left the door with Cassim and Alibaba, we meet up with another squad and climb our way up the stairs.

"Up the stairs!"Cassim yells, he bursts open the doors. The entire troop was there, with Aladdin and Morgiana still on our tails.

"Up here! They're trapped, we have numbers on our side!"Cassim yells.Morgiana makes it up the stairs and Cassim pushes Alibaba and I behind him, the entire troop surrounds them, with us on the outer ring.

"Bring it on Monster girl! I'll weigh you down with my black fog!"Cassim shouts as Morgiana prepared to attack, I peer down on the spot between Morgiana and the troop.

Immense magoi....?

The ground breaks and a hole forms, a man ups up from it and lands, along with 2 others. The white haired man from before at the raid and a man with short red hair and another with long purple hair.

That red haired man must be a Fanalis!

"Are you alright, Aladdin?"The purple haired man asks Aladdin.

"Sinbad!"Aladdin exclaims.

So he's the King of Sindria, Sinbad.

"Another freak! They're bluffing! Get them!"Cassim barks and the troop charges towards the red Fanalis.