Chapter 14

"Oh well!" He sighs as he walks past Ruki and I, and towards the grand door.

"Wait! You can't go in there!" I yelp as Judar opens the door with his foot.

"Huh!?" He shouts as he points to Sinbad in surprise, Sinbad turns around with a shocked look.I go through the doors and Ruki shuts them behind us.

"It's the Idiot King!" Judar exclaims.

"What are you doing here!?" Hr asks as he runs over to Sinbad with a smile as Sinbad scowls.

"You know him, Lord Judar?" Ahbmad asks.

"Yeah, sort of. He always shows up and gets in my way!" Judar laughs as he leans against Sinbad, pointing at him.

"Let me introduce him, Judar, Priest of the Kou Empire." Ahbmad announces as Judar stands on the steps bellow the King.

"Yeah! That's what I do! And that's why I'm here!" Judar says with a shrug as he goes over and talks with the banker.

"You can go now Sinbad, I forgive you for the rumors, besides I'm busy." Ahbmad sighs as he shakes his head.

"Wait we're not done talking." Sinbad says as he looks back at rhe King.

"What's left to discuss? Oh, you mean reopening trade with Sindria? Sorry, I can't keep that promise." Ahbmad waves.

"Why not?" Sinbad inquires.

"Because I have placed all trade authority in the hands of the Kou Empire, more specifically, Lady Shirayuki." Ahbmad declares as he looks at me.

"I only trade with countries they approve of."

"Ahbmad, you're letting the Kou Empire rule over Balbadd?"Sinbad asks.

"Of course not, my banker says he'll lead to Balbadd's economic recovery, with the assistance of Lady Shirayuki."

"That's right! Building peaceful economics bridges between nations are what we bankers do. And since you're a king too, what about entrusting everything to us?" Markkio suggests.

"WAIT A SECOUND! I'M NOT DONE! PROMISE ME AS KING! PROMISE ME RIGHT NOW, THAT YOU WILL PROTECT THE PEOPLE WHO ARE SUFFERING!" Alibaba shouts, I turn my eyes towards him, the spears of the guards, binding him from approaching Ahbmad.

The King yawns with a bore expression.

"Toss that thing out of here. I can't understand anything that garbage is talking about anyways."Alibaba grits his teeth and tries to charge forwards, only to be stopped by the guards.

"Alibaba! Stop!" I yell.

"Lady (Y/n) is right, we should go." Sinbad says.

"AHBMAD! LISTEN TO ME! THERE'S NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN US! LISTEN! DAMN YOU!" Alibaba was pulled back by the guards and out the door, Sinbad and I follow behind with ruki by my side. The palace guards let us out and we make it back to the base of the Fog Troop, while being swarmed with questions.

I stayed with Sinbad as Morgiana and Aladdin go up to see Alibaba in his room.

Sinbad stood up on the rubble, and I hear whisper go around the room. I scan the crowd for Cassim, but I couldn't find him.I then spot Ja'far pushing Alibaba towards Sinbad, I stand next to Aladdin and Morgiana with Ruki behind me.

"Um..who are you mister?" Aladdin asks Ruki.

"Oh! This is Ruki, my vassal. Ruki this is Aladdin and Morgiana." I motion towards them.

"Nice to meet you, Mister Ruki!" Aladdin smiles and holds his hand out for a hand shake, Ruki shakes his hand.

Awe. Aladdin's hand is so small compared to Ruki's!