Chapter 2

Your Pov

Alibaba falls down.

Dammit!

I was about to jump down with Zahir when a hand stops me.

"Miss (Y/n)!Let me help you!"Aladdin shouts, as he lets go of me and takes off his turban underneth all the wine.

"Magic turban, fly!"He commands, it lifts the wine up along with him and I, we hover above the plant.

"Don't give you Mister! Mister, you lied to me! There are some things that money can't buy!"Aladdin says to Alibaba.

There is....

 I smile warmly as Budel cries.

"NOOOO! WHAT'RE YOU DOING WITH MY WINE?! DON'T YOU DARE! YOU'LL REGRET IT! THAT'S EXPENSIVE WINE! IT'S HUNDREDS OF TIMES MORE VALUABLE THAN THAT DRIVER! THINK ABOUT IT, WHICH IS MORE VALUABLE...THAT SCRUFFY BOY OR MY WINE?!"Budel cries, Aladdin raises his hand and I ready myself with my falmed dagger. The magic turban flips sideways and the winde drops, I lunge forwards as the barrels broke down. The hyacinth stops and absorbs the wine, I drop down and pull Alibaba up, I help him onto the flying turban, I get onto it and point my dagger at the desert haycinth.

"Burn."The flames ignite and the hyacinth flares up as my dagger returns back to normal, I tuck it back into my shaft.

"Thank you for saving my daughter!"The woman cries as we land next to the carts.

"And our carriage! We'll help you pay for the wine!"A man thanks us.

"Thanks, but I knew what I was getting inot when I punched him. I'll work to pay back the money."Alibaba says, he turns around and sighs, watching Aladdin trying to blow his flute.

"It's ok, I'll pay for it. He's still gonna charge me too, since I kicked him."I laugh as Alibaba stares at my daggers.

"What are you doing?"I ask Aladdin.

"He won't come out!"He answers as he takes another large blow into his flute.

"Who?"Alibaba asks.

"Oh! Here he comes! Ugo got out!" Aladdine smiles and blows one last time, the sand stuck inside falls out and blue giant hands comes out of the flute.

Woah! A djinn?!

Everyone shouts in horror as the djinn's body fully comes out, they start to run.

"Yaaaah! Snakes!"They shout.Alibaba stood speechless as I go up to touch it's hand.

"Wait Miss (Y/n)! Don't do th-"I place my hand on the giants knuckles and it immediately turn red.

"Eh?"It falls to the ground, completely red from shoulder to toe.

Uhh...where's it's head?

"Whhhaaaa! Miss (Y/n)! Ugo gets really embarassed when a girl touches him!"Aladdin explains.

"Aha right."I say a little embarassed. Aladdin places Ugo back into his flute and we continue the road to Qishan. 

.

Alibaba parks his cart next to the other carts and we all get off, I bid farewell to the woman and her child as Aladdin stood beside me.

"Hey! You guys could stay at my place, if you guys don't hyave anywhere else!"A voice says to us, we turn to see Alibaba.

"Uh...I actually already have a place to stay..."I say sheepishly.

"But, we could meet up once I'm done with my business!"I perk up.