A/N: important matter: (nothing bad.)

A/N: HI, EVERYBODY!

Trf: "HEY THERE JACKASS!"

A/N: well aren't you fun.

Trf: "we're the same person, what did you think was gonna happen?"

Shino: "He has a point."

A/N: GAAHH! *sees her* How did you get here!?

Shino: "the window."

A/N: .....okay.... Anyways, hey there everyone! I'm here to talk to you guys about something I've Been thinking about. Now, 'what is it' you ask? Well, once I told these guys about it they've been bugging me ever since.

Trf: "how are we doing that?"

A/N: YOU DROVE A RANDOM CAR THROUGH THE BATHROOM WALL WHEN I WAS THERE AND ASKED ME 24/7!!

Trf: "ohh, right, forgot about that."

A/N: *sigh* well, I thought that these two should be in a Dxd book themselves along with a few friends of our-

Trf: "NO! YOU WILL JUST KILL THEM OFF IN A FEW SECONDS OF THE BOOK! SO NO AND FUCK YOU FOR CAUSING MY PAIN!"

A/N: you mean 'we', right? We're both the same, remember?

Trf: "..... our lives are a fucking pain."

Shino: "when did you figure that out?"

A/N: when we were born. anyways, yeah, this is what it's about: do you guys want these two in another Dxd book? If ya do, it's gonna have big changes and a different start. But if ya didn't know, Trf here will not be on any restraint and will be allowed to his... cringe lord business and trolling.

Shino: "now you can see why we kept bothering him."

Trf: "ohh-ho-ho, this will be extraordinarily great."

A/N: this will also give me time on planning season two of the book, so COMMENT down below if you want these guys to- once again- be realised and do whatever they want, including kicking perverted boo'Tay, shenanigans, and pranking the ever living fuck out of this universe.

Trf: "PLEASE SAY YES! I WANT TO BE UNLEASHED!"

Shino: "JUST REMIND US ON KEEPING OUR POWERS IN CHECK!'

A/N: you heard these guys, comment if ya do or don't, it's your decision.

Mom: "A/N who are you taking to?!"

A/N: SHUT UP MA! KEEP NAGGING ABOUT WORK DOWNSTAIRS!

Comment please! It's your choice, not mine!👍