Chapter: 6 (pt: 1)

Inside the broken down church which was caused by bee's fight with freed before bee brought Asia to a hotel, there were three figures were standing near the altar. The moon shines down upon them from the big hole in ceiling while they discussed important matters, but Sadly, the three were not having a peaceful conversation.

???: "You can't be serious!" shouted a short girl with blond hair.

Dohnaseek: "This is not up for debate Mittelt. As far as we know, Raynare is either dead or has turned traitor on us."

Kalawarner: "That's a load of bullshit Dohnaseek! You know Raynare is loyal to the Fallen Angels and she will not die so easily!" She retorted.

Dohnaseek: "Then where is she then? It's been days since we last saw her."

Mittelt: "Freed said something about her being taken by a guy in a red jacket and 2 other teens!" She reminded. Their rogue priest ally was passing by the park when he saw 3 teens taking her away before the Devils appear, while also lying that they were the ones who attacked her.

Dohnaseek: "Do you honestly believe the words of that insane priest?" He said while crossing his arms while They look down knowing that the priest is not the most trustworthy person.

Dohnaseek: "Raynare is no longer affiliated with us so you two better get over it as soon as possible. We need to begin the next phase of the plan." He said before he left the two alone and headed into the basement. 

Mittelt: "first Asia disappeared and now raynare... why does this happen to us..." she said before clutching her fists in anger as tears slowly start to form. Kalawarner hugs Mittelt and slowly rubs her head in comfort. Her, Mittelt and Raynare always did everything together, they were so close to each other like they were sisters along with Asia since she was mittelt's cousin, It was only reasonable for them both to be worried sick. Kalawarner looked up the hole in the ceiling to see the night sky.

Kalawarner: Tron... please keep your word about raynare.

Meanwhile, two men were hiding by some debris, one was in red while the other was in blue.

???: "Hmm... looks like their getting ready for a ritual, or is it just me high again?" He said while smoking a cigar.

???: "no, you are right on the cross ladd, they want the sacred power bullshit that our lord and saviour created from living souls of the deceased." He said while he was wearing a church cross necklace and was wiping his glasses.

???: "well... I'm going for a walk to where he is at. Keep an eye on them or do the random shit that you exorcist priests do, I give no fucks." He said before he started to walk away putting two guns in his pockets.

???: "Alright laddie, and kill some strays while your at it, and give them my fwk'n regards along with your granddaughter's, will ya?" He said before the man who was leaving gave a maniacal smile as he closed the door behind him.

________

The next day in present time, At the base in the medical centre, raynare was Slowly opening eyes before she looked around still feeling sluggish, She let her vision adjust before slowly rising up a little and softly groaning and realising where she was. She was sitting on the medical bed with some medical equipment by her and bandages around some parts of her body, she then remembered what happened before she heard a voice.

???: "Raynare? Can you hear me?." She heard a voice say.

Raynare: "yes I can elita, although I feel like I just got a major beat down." She said while holding her head and groaning.

Elita: "I did tell you Raynare that you'd still feel the affects of our training when you regained consciousness, I had to make sure you are prepared." She said while sighing.