Chapter: 5 (pt: 1)

It was just another normal day for the group, although... well... that unexpected 'thing' which sometime happens. Orion, Tron, stark, don, Trf and shino were walking along with rias while the boys anger and cursing grew as well, That was until one said that he could kick Tron's ass, angering/triggering him.

Tron: "if you have a problem with me then face me yourself!" He shout causing the boys to back off by his voice and the fury in his eyes. Orion then pats his back.

Orion: "stay calm, we don't want any unnecessary conflict here." He says calmly as Tron nods while still glaring daggers at the boys.

Shino: "don't mind them dad, their just cowards who only use their words instead of also using their strength." She says causing the boys to mope.

Trf: "Shino the savage strikes again, and she is not holding back any punches!" He says causing them to laugh while Trf uses his powers to get a bunch of crows to chase after some pervs along with shino making them trip over air. It was then quiet until someone behind don wraps her arms around his neck with a giggle.

Akeno: "morning don-kun." She says while putting her head on his shoulder before he smothes her hair.

Rias: "morning Akeno."

Akeno: "morning rias. Morning everyone."

Orion: "and good morning to you too Akeno." He says smiling while Tron, stark, Trf and shino nod. Don then make's some hand signs before Akeno giggles in response.

Akeno: "ara ara don-kun, we both like it when I hug you like this~" she says bringing her face closer to don's while the both have a faint blush with the other boys growling at them on how close they were while Tron rolls his eyes in annoyance with Orion shaking his head along with stark and Trf and shino, who were seeing people giving the the middle finger, gave them a wedgie using their powers before giving what they gave them back. Some boys knew that if you piss them off, they will not care for a thing on what they'll do in return.

Orion: "back to the important matters at hand, who are you sending to bring issei to the club later on?"

 Rias: "I'll be sending Kiba to retrieve him after school."

Tron: "I see, good. I'll have don ask his comrades to survey the area just to make sure he leaves." He says as rias nods. They then start to walk again but are stopped by Sona smirking at them with momo smiling happily by her along with Tsubaki who smiles a little.

Sona: "causing a scene as usual rias?" She says as rias smirks back.

Rias: "oh come now Sona, it's a simple walk with Tron-chan and the rest."

Tron: "tell that to those who want us dead." He says as the boys then whistle innocently while they sigh in annoyance before Trf and shino then appear behind the boys causing their spine to shiver in fear as the talk.

shino: "you know, your friends were fun to play with because they were spying on our friend momo, but they didn't last long..."

Trf: "so, we suggest that you should get to class before we decide to see what happens if you get scared to death... TWICE." He says with black liquid leaking from his right eye causing them to be scared out of their minds before running to class. Trf and shino walk back to the group while Trf wipes the black liquid away with his thumb. Sona noticed that his right eye went black for a slight second instead of staying white and decided to ask him.

Sona: "Trf, when you scared them off, I noticed that your eye turned black for a second. Why is that?" She says as Trf's eyes widen a little.

Trf: I guess I have overused my creepy side a bit because of this school. But I can't tell them what the black liquid is, there would be chaos if they found out what and where my creepy side actually came from. "Uh... it's a side effect if I use that side of me too much. also, there is a deeper part of that side but... I-I don't want to talk about it." He says looking away in pain with shino holding his hand with a slight frown along with a pained look since she and the rest know what he's talking about.. Sona and the rest look at them in understanding.