Chapter: 1 (pt: 1)

Right infront of them were the suspects that had the unknown power, they had searched everywhere for them, but couldn't find them, now they are infront of them as they're class mates. but thankfully, they can now keep an eye on them to find the ones with the unknown power.

Teach: "would you all mind introducing yourselves to the class." She asked politely.

Orion: "not at all, Greatings everyone, my name is Orion pax. And these are my friends, it's nice to meet all of you." He said formally which made people shocked on how much wiseness was in his voice while speaking to them.

Orion: "if you would mind introducing yourself next brother."

Tron: "not at all orion, hello there, my name is Tron omega, and no, we are not actually brothers,  but we see each other as a brother." He said as whispers were now going around the class.

Tron: we must hurry this up, this is taking too long. "Now that That's out of the way, I'll let the rest continue." He says as he gestures over to the other 8.

Reach: "hello there, my name is reach tech, and as you can Alredy guess, I've got a job as a medic when I'm off school, but I also know how to create technology for medical purposes, or anything related to it. I also like sweets." He says which intrigued the class to think on what he makes while he puts a lollipop is his mouth with the stick poking out. It was also true that since he ever tried sweets here, he liked them, a lot.

Stark: "greetings, my name is stark ave, I work on fixing technology, making it, and also look over DNA and biology of living species to see anything that could make technology better in the future." He says making people shocked on how connected all his things were.

Bee and don made hand gestures saying "hello" and "nice to meet you" which made people confused.

Reach: "oh, sorry, forgot to mention that bee and don can only communicate through sign language, bee does have another way to communicate that we understand, but it's much more confusing for those who don't."

Stark: "if you wish to know what they are saying, ask any of the 6 of us for assistance."

Trf: "Anyways, Greatings, my name is Trf prime, and I'm a very close friends with everyone in this group, especially with my girlfriend here." He said gesturing shino, which made some boys mad that a transfer student actually had a girlfriend for once, while some were planning on taking her for themselves.

Shino: "*blushes* t-thank you Trf, and hello, my name is shino omega, and I'm actually Tron omega's adopted daughter." She said causing everyone to go wide eyed and were about to shout but Tron glared at them deadly, making their spines shiver and making them stay in their seats.

Tron: "yes, I know this may be wierd, but I see her as my daughter, and I love her like one, but *stands infront of the group.* if anyone tries to hurt her and eat her, and Trf and I hear about it, the person responsible would be lucky to ever see the light of day again, let alone be in one piece." He said with venom and control in his voice, making everyone in the room shiver a bit in fear, including the 4 girls surprisingly.

Orion: "the same goes for the rest of us, because I will not allow anyone to hurt a fellow comrade and friend and get away without paying the consequences." He said while causing everyone in the entire room to have their spine shiver in fear, it also showed them that if they want one of them, they have to go through them all.

Trf: "but before we stop, I also wanted to say something, me and shino have space and gravity powers." He said as everyone looked at them in disbelief.

Shino: "it's true, we do indeed have powers, although I'm only half as powerful as he is though. He was also the one who dealt with him." She said pointing at the unconscious pervert.