Chapter: 4 (pt: 1)

It's been a few months since the group came to this world and a lot has happened during them. Learning that this earth was different to theirs, becoming allies with the devils, the dark spark battle, and now having a innocent stray devil who wants to clear her name and two dragon gods who live along with them. Rias also introduced the group to chess,  which they all found satisfaction from playing it, stark also tried to get Sona to face him to see the outcome, but she said that he would have to wait until she asked him that exact question, to which he accepted. But since they came here, the devils did notice they did not have a big list, or what Trf and shino told them, human activities.

Orion spent his time training along with Tron, bee, Trf and shino along with the rest sometimes when they want to improve themselves, Kuroka also joined sometime later after she recovered from her injuries. He also looked through books which they brought from the library, some books even had connections to ancient cybertronian artefacts and information that were placed on this world. If the books had this info, Orion would give it to stark, don and reach to research and locate them. Tron would also listen to heavy metal music while training, while also giving don, stark and reach ideas on what thing they could battle in the new high-tech training simulatior they are building along with the space bridge, which is nearly finished. 

Bee, while training, would also explore some parts of the city along with the other realms he went to along with Trf and shino, and also sometimes the rest, he also listened to music along with don, Trf and shino. Don researched along with stark and sometimes reach and rarely Orion because he only helped when it was something to do with decoding and encryption. He also listened to music and sometimes create new music for his job while also playing outside with his pets in the guarded along with Trf and shino.

Reach spent his time researching and testing faster ways to heal patients while also researching with don and stark, he would also help stark on making new gadgets which would help them in the future while also giving eachother ideas. Stark researched along with don and reach while also testing on every type of energon along with reach which he got from Trf and shino, to see if there's a way to make it without searching for it. reach also told Kuroka about what they all did in the past in order for her to not turn on them later on, he didn't tell great red and ophis since they already knew. she wasn't very happy with stark at first but she then knew that he did regret his actions unlike her master did, she soon decided to let him go and also let go on what Tron and don did. Kuroka also spent her time with reach so he could see if she's ok and so he could tell her how her sister was doing, which she hugged and thanked him for, while doing little seductive acts making him embarrassed.

Trf and shino also spent their time going on dates with ophis, and sometimes do things with great red like motorcycle racing, since he likes motorcycles, a lot. Ophis was mad at him sometimes because if they race, and sometimes if ophis nearly wins, since he creates her motorcycle thanks to his dream powers, he makes the motorcycle disappear so he or the other two can win. Which shino also scolded him for while Trf helped ophis and laughed in how red was getting scolded, and sometimes Shino would look at him as if she's about to kill him if does it too much, causing him to go stiff as a rock. And if everyone was board and they had nothing to do, Trf and shino would get them all in the bases living room so the could react to stuff on the tv, which they all did enjoy(A/N: I sense Side chapters, and shenanigans coming along). They also kept Kuroka, ophis and great red secret from the devils and decided to help Kuroka find proof to clear her name when they get the space bridge operational.

Their bonds and friendship also strengthened with the devils. Having a neutral friendship with Kiba and saji, who hang around with Trf and shino, while Kiba also challenges Orion and Tron to swordsman matches, which leads to all of them improving improving and him always loosing, Rias now calling Tron 'Tron-chan' as he tells her Tron is just fine, Akeno trying more often to brake don's emontionless shell, although it will probably never happen, koneko now talking more with reach while also sharing sweets with each other while she also sits on his lap and lays down on it, and Sona teaches stark about magic while the both give eachother ideas and learn new things they might be able to do with magic. Trf, Shino, bee and Orion mostly hang around with eachother while Trf and shino sometimes talks to some students who need help while destroying perverts, they both have also gotten along with momo who's also in sona's peerage since they helped her out when boys were taking pictures of her changing, and Trf gave them a big beating while accidentally destroying the wall the pervs were peeping from, causing him to see momo in her bra while also causing them to blush in embarrassment before he covered his eyes, shino then arrived and covered momo in her jacket before Trf apologised to her over 100 times while bowing causing her to blush along with shino on how adorable he was doing it, which she did accept because he was just trying to stop the pervs and help her out before she told him that she would've showed herself if he asked her innocently, causing him to blush in embarrassment while shino becomes a bit jealous. She also began to become more closer to him while also becoming closer to shino. (A/N: oh boy, I know where this is going.)