Prologue (pt: 1)

It was dark, nothing could be heard, it was also peaceful at the same time, there was nothing uncomfortable about this place, that is until:

???: "ugh... hm? * gets up and looks around* where... am I?" He says looking around confused until he heard more groaning and saw someone he knew.

???: "ugh... whatever happened, my servos hurt like I just got pounded by a dinobot, huh? * gets up and looks at ???* Optimus?"

Optimus: "ratchet? Any idea where are we?"

Ratchet: "not a clue Optimus, I can't see even if I zoom in with my optics to see whats through the darkness."

Optimus: "then let's stick together, and find if anyone else is in the same predicament at this moment."

Ratchet: "I don't think that's needed Optimus, looks like they found us." He said pointing at the 4 Transformers that were, bumblebee, Megatron, soundwave And shockwave, along with two well known friends, Trf a friend of primus (which is you), and shino, Megatron's daughter.

Megatron: "Optimus? Do you have any explanation for why in the pits are we here?"

Optimus: "I'm afraid none."

Bumblebee: *beeb* *boop* *baaawwww* (well that's just great, we're lost)

Trf: "don't worry bumblebee, we will know how to get out of here soon, right shockwave?"

Shockwave: "at this moment, there's no way I know of to escape, but logically, we will find a way soon." He says as soundwave nods.

Shino: "not to brake the conversation, but is that primus?!" She says pointing to a ghostly primus standing before them, as they widen their optics in shock.

Primus: "indeed shino."

Optimus: "primus? Are you the reason why we are here? Is something the Matter?"

Primus: "indeed, something bad has happened recently to a universe and it has shifted out of balance since of a war."

Trf: "I knew something was up, I also sensed it."

Optimus: "so did I through the matrix." He says looking down at his chest.

Primus: "you 8 were chosen by the prime counsel to go and fix this problem in order to save the lives there, more of your friends will also join you in due time, along with enemies who find their way there, Optimus, do you and the rest agree on helping this universe out of its darkest hour?" He says as they all look at each other and Megatron then just says it himself.

Megatron: "we'll do it!"

Optimus: "we would be honoured to exept this mission primus."

Primus: "excellent, but you'll all gonna need a new body, a human one, but don't worry, you'll be able to transform back into you original ones when you are facing something as fierce as you, also, I have wepons that will also help you in this quest." He says as he gives soundwave the 'renosanse blaster', gives bumblebee a 'deception hunter', gives shockwave some high class technology and formulas along with ratchet, and gives Optimus the star saber and the forge of soulus prime while giving Megatron the dark star saber along with some Dark Energon.

Primus: "as for you, Trf and shino, you both will help them on their journey, I'll give you both some things you will want for this mission." He then give them some of every type of Energon, and also gives them an infinite supply of Chinese takeaway, which they were both really happy with causing the others to chuckle at their childnes. They then put the gear into their little pocket dimension Primus gave them.

Primus: "as for now, I bid you all fairwell, good luck on you mission, Till all are one." He says as they then get teleported Right by a building where the Transformers were now in their human forms, looking at themselves shocked.