Chapter: 2 (pt: 2)

A couple of days later after the conversation. Inside the training room in the transformers base, Trf was punching a metal pole as a punching bag while also making dents in it. Shin and bee were als training along with him, bee was climbing on the wall which looked like an actual cliff to improve on how fast he climbed, while shino was doing some gymnastics moves to improve her dodging.

Trf: "I can't believe it! *punch* they had to start a goddamn war!*punch* and it wasn't because they felt threatened! *punch* but Odin and his group just wanted to be the damn best! *punch* just like they always want to do!" He says as he punches the metal pole with more force, causing a dent in it. The other 2 look at him with a bit of sadness.

Bee: *baawww* *beeeeep* *bap* ( *sigh* trf, we all know this is hard for you since you have to face the people you hate the most, your creators.)

Shino: "And we do understand your pain. But please try to calm yourself, it's just gonna hurt more in the end."

Trf: "i know. But it still makes me want to make them feel the pain they've caused to others again!" He says and punches the pole hard enough to send it flying and then hear a crash in the distance.

Reach: "*distant* Trf! I needed that!"

Trf: "sorry! I'll ask stark to make another! *sighs and goes to sit on a bench* still, I'm sad and furious that these ones didn't change and are still causing pain to others for their own sick pleasure." He says grabbing a bottle of lemonade a drinking a bit of it. Shino then jumped from a training pole and landed before sitting beside Trf.

Shino: "trf, you and I, along with the rest, know that some beings can never change, especially gods. But I also did wish that as well, even though I did know also." She said looking at his eyes smiling sadly. Trf then brought her into a quick kiss, before they looked at each other smiling.

Trf: "Thanks shino... I needed that." He said ruffling her hair making her giggle.

Bee: *beeeep* *baaawwww* (jeez, get a room you two!) He says while jumping onto the flour making a loud slam, causing them to laugh. Stark then comes in with a highly advanced I pad tablet in his hand.

Stark: "Trf. shino. Bee."

Trf: "stark. Is there a situation?"

Stark: "none at this current moment, I was just doing some diagnostics with some of the CNA we found in a container. but Orion and Tron are returning shortly, along with an item they found. Don is also coming back as well from his sky patrol in his jet. It is best if we get to the entrance to see what they've uncovered." He says as they all then nod and get to the main room by the entrance (which is the computer room.)

Teletraan-1: "ally Identified: soundwave/Don wave, Landing." They then hear a jet land in the vehicle room's hanger and don walks out of the room along with laserbeak and buzzsaw, ravage then goes to him and don rubs his ears before turning to the group.

Shino: "you're back uncle don, did you find anything?" She says as don then shakes his head before going to the main computer to do some work as his pets go to their resting places by him.

Bee: *beep* *bap* booboo*(I guess there was nothing out of the ordinary today.) He says causing reach to nod before standing by don typing on another computer by the main one.

Reach: "I guess so, luckily."

Teletraan-1: "incoming ally's, enterance hatch opening." Teletraan said as then they hear the entrance open and then see a red and blue truck with something strapped onto the flatbed attached to it drive through the entrance hall and stop beside the entrance to the vehicle room. Orion and Tron then get out of the truck.