Chapter: 3 (pt: 4)

After the battle and in the next day, the group started mining away the energon at the creater which was near the battle zone while the devils were explaining to the rest of their peerage what happened while also explaining about the dark spark while showing them what they saw yesterday on what it can do, leaving a lot of shocked and worried faces.

Saji: "What the hell!?"

Momo: "That is horrible!"

Reya: "it's not horrible, it's infinite times worse!"

Kiba: "I-I can't even say a word to this!"

Tsubaki: "no wonder why the factions kept it secret, that power is pure evil!"

Tomoe: "this is barbaric!"

genshirou: "by Satan!"

ruruko: "I would rather destroy my body than becoming something like that!"

tsubasa: "why in the world would someone create something like this!?"

Sona: "*sigh* I wish I knew tsubasa. But we need to keep this secret, because if any word of this goes out, there may be a chance that no-one would live if they use it." She says causing them to have more fear than they alredy had, before they all nod.

Saji: "but Buchou, why did you leave it the other guys care?" He says while the rest nod.

Rias: "I'll answer that, since Tron is the only one we know that can use it without killing himself, they can keep it safe, but there's also another reason why." She says causing everyone to lift an eyebrow.

Kiba: "and what is the reason Buchou?"

Rias: "it's because they have Trf, or should we say... (y/n), or now called Trf, the Asgardian god killer." She says causing their eyes to go wide in shock.

Saji: "our friend is the Asgardian god killer!? Awesome!"

Kiba: "that was why We sensed overwhelming magic energy in him, I think Shino is also associated with him since she also has overwhelming magic energy." He says with a hand under his chin while the rest nod.

Momo: "it does explain why he knows about ophis and the great red, and also why they are friends."

Tsubaki: "well, I guess it is the best option since they are with a leader and warrior of legend, even though We thought he died. But the only thing which I'm still unsure of is, why do the rest know how to fight like that?" She said as the rest nod.

Rias: "my thoughts at first were because they were bullied in the past since they knew how to fight and encourage people, but now... I think the reason is way worse, even worse than that time." She says causing the devils to be in shock.

Akeno: "even though I think your a bit wrong, the way they know how to fight, how to shoot a gun... the way they know how to kill. It does lead to that suspicion." She says sadly.

Koneko: "... yes, but I do not like it." She says in a sad tone.

Genshirou: "Wait, your saying they've been through something worse than the Great War!?"

Sona: "indeed, and its more likely, it was a war that was even more worse than ours." She says causing them to go wide eyed.

Saji: "b-but that would mean-!"

Rias: "yes, I'm afraid they have seen things worse than death itself, and what happend yesterday, was only a slight bit of it." She says causing them to be in shock while they felt sorry for the group.

Saji: "buddy..."

Kiba: "damn... I cannot believe it..."

Momo: "by Satan..."