Chapter 29: Out Of Town Girl

It has been a year since the drama happened between everyone. It's also been a year to see if Jake and Melanie stayed together or if they broke up again. It also has been a year since Mackenzie and Sam broke up because of Sam cheating. Do we think Mackenzie moved on with someone new or do we think she's still heart broken? How do you think Marissa and Trevor are doing? Well I guess you will all have to stay and read this chapter to find out. I love you all.

Meanwhile with Mackenzie and Marissa. Mackenzie says when do you think Melanie will be back from the tour with Jake? Marissa says I have no clue but i'm really hoping it's soon because I miss her so much. Mackenzie says I miss her too and I have so much to tell her. Marissa says you haven't told her about Brent yet? Mackenzie says no I'm waiting for her to be home to tell her everything. Marissa says okay that's kinda a good idea I guess. Mackenzie says yeah I rather tell her in person than over the phone because in person you get the good reactions but over the phone you only get the i'm so happy for you. Marissa says you have a very good point there. Mackenzie says yeah and also I'm waiting to tell her about Sam getting married to Rosa. Marissa says I'm surprised she hasn't mentioned it but with her being on tour with Jake she's probably not even paying attention to any of it. Mackenzie says probably not but you never really know when it comes to her she might not say anything about it because it could hurt me. Marissa says yeah or maybe she just no longer cares what happens with Sam since they haven't talked in over a year. Mackenzie says that could also be the case but we will find out when she comes home. Marissa says yeah.

Concurrently with Melanie, Jake, and Jake's family. Lee says Melanie i'm so glad you joined us for the tour. Melanie says i'm glad I joined too watching Jake perform and do what he loves really makes me happy and realize that everyone should just go for what they want. Bruce says that's why I'm thankful that I can watch him go for his dream and be excited about it. Lee says yeah maybe you could go for your dream to Melanie. Melanie says maybe I just have to finish school first so if my dream fails I atleast still have a degree. Lee says I don't think you will fail with anything you wanna do because you put your whole heart and mind into whatever you do. Melanie says thank you. Jenny says you could go back to doing youtube videos with everyone again. Melanie says I probably only make them with certain people. Jenny says yeah but your videos were always great. Melanie says thank you but i'm actually thinking about doing dance videos or going into something with dance. Bruce says I could see something in you that screamed dancer but I really thought I was wrong. Melanie says no you were right I just don't do dance as much as I used to but i'm looking to go back into doing it more. Lee says that's good for you. Melanie always says follow your dreams. Melanie says thank you I will. Jake says I believe my girl can conquer anything if she puts her mind to it. Melanie says thank you babe but we will just have to wait and see. Jake says yeah but you can sing too and our fans already know that since you sang ghost with me because the girl couldn't be there to sing it and you did great. Melanie says yeah I just can't believe tonight is the last show and that we fly home right after. Jake says I can't believe it either but I can't wait to be back home with your family. Melanie says that's one thing I can't wait for. I wanna know how they are doing because I have a feeling everytime they are calling that they are hiding something. Jenny says they are your sisters maybe they wanna tell you when you get home. Melanie says maybe. Lee says well are we all ready for the last show or do we all still have to get ready. Jake says mom I believe Melanie and Jenny still need to get ready. Melanie says yeah but I know what i'm wearing I just have to do my hair. Jenny says yeah i'm just like Mel I know what i'm wearing I just have to do my hair. Jake says okay you too go get ready then since you have two hours till we have to be at the venue. Melanie and Jenny say okay and go off to get ready. Lee says you definitely picked a keeper there Jake. Bruce says yeah Jake you did try not to let her go. Jake says it's been a year and she's still here so I don't think she's really going anywhere and I'm also thinking of asking her to marry me. Lee says really? Jake says yes I know she's the one. Bruce says when you know you know. Lee says that's true. Jake says yeah but i'm waiting till we are at least at home for a couple days to ask. Bruce says that's a good idea you can have all of us help you and her sisters help you. Jake says that's the idea. Lee says that's a good idea and I think it will work out just great. Jake says yeah me too.