Chapter 7: I own This

Melanie is still talking with her sister and when her phone goes off. They look at her and say answer it. Melanie looks down and sees that it's from Jake. She reads the text and finally decides to answer him back.

To: Jake

From: Melbear

Okay. Yea i'm not scared of getting hate or anything. I forgive you. Yea I figured because she was at the o2l meet and greet I was at. She wanted my autograph so yea she knows a lot.

Melanie then turns to her sisters. Mackenzie says who was it? Melanie says it was Jake. Marissa says what did he say? Melanie says he's ready to tell the fans about us and everything. Mackenzie says when are you guys going to tell them? Melanie says I have no clue. Marissa says are you ready to get your hate from Madison? Melanie says I was born ready. Marissa and Mackenzie say well I think the Andrews have been born ready. Melanie says well I would have to say you are right on that one. Marissa says I'm usually always right. Melanie and her sisters are getting ready to go to school

Jake is still talking with Jenny. Jenny says Jake your phone went off. Jake says okay i'll get it in a minute. Jenny says umm Jake it's Melanie that text you. Jake says okay hand the phone over. Jenny says that's what I thought and hands the phone over to Jake. Jake reads the text message and looks over at his sister. Jenny says what? Jake says you got her autograph for what and why? Jenny says Melanie has an amazing youtube channel and hello she should be part of the o2l gang with all the videos she video cams for them. Jake says okay.

To: Melbear

From: Jake

Okay. Well when you're ready just pick a date and we will tell the fans. Okay guessing she was a big fan of you and the o2l gang.

Jake goes back to Jenny. Jenny says what's so wrong about having her autograph? Jake says nothing I just didn't know you met her. Jenny says funny once I got her autograph I came home screaming to you, mom, and dad that I got Melanie Andrews autograph. Jake says well I didn't know it was my Melanie. Jenny says she wasn't yours then she was single and everyone was shipping her with Kian. Jake says okay were you one of those people. Jenny says well duh. Kian has had a crush on Melanie for years that she can't even see but all the fans can see it. Jake says oh. Jenny says yeah i'm sorry bro but I think you might have competition. Jake says that's okay I think I can handle it. They keep talking.

Melanie and her sisters are now all ready for school and everything. Mackenzie says you don't mind if I ditch you guys and walk in with Sam do you? Melanie says nope but you better start dating soon because everyone can see the crush you both have. Marissa says speaking of walking in with someone can I also ditch you to walk in with Trevor? Melanie says sure whatever everyone ditches me for the boyfriend or crushes even Paige ditched me for Jesse. Mackenzie and Marissa say sorry sis but you decided to date a huge popstar who doesn't go to school so of course you are going to be ditched somehow. Melanie says thanks. Marissa says i'm sorry that was mean of us. Melanie says it's fine I get it. They arrive at school and they all get out. Melanie says I guess i'll see you when school is over? Mackenzie and Marissa say no actually we are hanging out with the boys. Melanie says oh okay I guess I will leave you guys to it then. Madison says okay. Melanie just walks away into the school. Kian sees her and walks up to her. Melanie says oh hey Kian. Kian says hey how have you been? Melanie says I have been good. How have you been? Kian says okay just missing my best friend. Melanie says I'm sorry I've been busy and everything. Kian says yeah I can tell. Melanie says I'm really sorry. Kian says it's okay. Melanie feels her phone vibrate and looks at it. Melanie sees that it's Jake and reads what it says. Kian says who is it? Melanie says it's Jake. Kian says oh I see why you read it so quickly. Melanie says it's not just because it's Jake but whatever Kian. Melanie decides to answer Jake before she goes to class

To: Jake

From: Melbear

Yes she was a huge fan. Also a big shipper of me and Kian. It's up to you on when you wanna tell them but i'm up for either today or tomorrow.

After Melanie texts Jake back she walks to class herself. She loves going to class, Melanie would rather go to class then hang out at her house doing nothing. After school ends she sees JC and his girlfriend. She runs up to them and hugs them. JC says girl where the hell have you been. Melanie says I was here and they're hanging out with Jake and doing stuff for school. JC says are you and Jake finally a couple? Melanie says Yes JC we are. Lia says have you told his fans yet? Melanie says nope but we are going to soon. Lia says well I think now might be that day turnaround. Melanie turns around and sees Jake walking up to her. Jake gets there and says hi. Melanie says hi what are you doing here? Jake says well I know some of my fans go to school here and I wanted to see you. Melanie says oh okay. JC says hi i'm JC you must be Jake it's to meet you. Jake says yeah same to you. Lia says oh i'm sorry i'm Lia i'm JC's girlfriend and Melanie's best friend. Jake says hi its nice to meet you Lia. Now where is Kian you other best friend. Melanie says I got no clue. Then Kian comes out walking with this girl. Kian says hey guys I would like you guys to meet my new friend Madison. Melanie looks at Jake and tries to stay as calm as she can. Lia says I already know who she is a good job befriending the enemy already Kian. Kian says what do you mean. Madison says how I'm the enemy I didn't do anything wrong. Melanie says oh yeah nothing wrong you broke up with Jake for no reason and seeing him the night at his concert without you was really surprising. Madison says oh funny you must be Melanie. JC says yea she is but you can't start anything with her because everyone here is really protective of her. Madison says yeah I wonder why I can't take a little hate. Melanie says oh I can take more hate then you can.

Sorry to leave you guys on a cliffhanger but you can guess what is going to happen next.

Love yous,

Serena