Chapter 28: I Really Like You

Marissa says no problem and she goes inside.

Meanwhile, Jake and Melanie arrived at Jake's house and they go into the kitchen where everyone is. Lee says welcome home Jake and it's nice to see you again Melanie. Melanie says thank you it's nice to see all of you again too. Jenny says well since I already know so much about Melanie thanks to watching all the best friend tags and her q&a videos on youtube I think with all the questions mom or dad are going to ask her i'll be able to answer. Jake says I don't know Jenny you might not know some answers. Melanie says well she might again because she's been a fan for a long. Jake's mom says wait Jenny you know Melanie since before she came to the house the first time? Jenny says guilty. Bruce says how is that possible if Jake never brought her around? Jenny says do you remember buying me those meet and greet tickets to my favorite youtubers the one year? Lee says yes I remember that. Jenny says well one of the people I really wanted the tickets for was Melanie because of her personality in her videos and for how she always interacted with the fans no matter what and well I do have a picture of me, her, and Kian hanging up in my room I'll go get it. Jenny brings the picture out and everyone looks at it.

Melanie says I can't believe how much me and Kian have changed since then

Melanie says I can't believe how much me and Kian have changed since then. Jake says well it's been probably a year or two so that's possible. Jenny says it's been a year I also have one from 2 years ago with you and Kian and one of you, Kian, and JC. Lee says I kinda wanna see all these so I know how Melanie is with her friends. Jenny says okay and goes and grabs the other photos. Jake says I already saw all of the pictures and before you get concerned that her and Kian were a thing they never were. Lee and Bruce say well okay. Melanie says everyone has a past but me and Kian were always friends so if you wanna judge me off a picture on how I will treat your son you will be mistaken me for Madison or any other girl that he has been around. Lee says we won't do that Melanie. I'm sorry it came out like that. Jenny comes back with the pictures.

 Jenny comes back with the pictures