Chapter 9- That's Me Right There

Melanie finally decides on what she's going to do. Melanie posts on her twitter To all the haters you don't freaking phase me so get the hint.J ake and all her sisters look at her cause they got her twitter. Mackenzie says come on really? Melanie says it was either that or something else. Abigail shakes her head. Melanie just goes away into her room to work on her homework getting a tweet back from Madison. She just ignores it and goes back to doing her work. Madison, Abigail, and Jake are still downstairs watching a movie. The doorbell goes off. Madison says I'll get it. Mackenzie opens the door and sees that it's Sam and Trevor. Mackenzie says oh hi guys come on in. Sam and Trevor say thank you and walk in. They see Marissa and Jake on the couch. Sam says where's Melanie at? Madison says she is in her room either on twitter or she's working on school work why? Sam says well we came to talk to her about twitter Kian and JC were busy so they sent us instead. Marissa says how original of them. Trevor says it was either us or Jesse and Michael which would involve Paige and Emma coming. Mackenzie says so you guys were the better alternative. Sam says yes now if you'll excuse us we have a friend who needs us. Sam and Trevor go upstairs and knock on Melanie's door.

Well Sam and Trevor go upstairs. Mackenzie is confused about why they came here for just the twitter thing. Marissa says what are you thinking? Mackenzie says they couldn't have just come here for the twitter thing. Jake says they could have but there has to be so much more behind it. Madison says knowing Sam and Trevor there probably is. Jake says okay than we should probably be aware of it. Mackenzie says Kian is never busy so something is going on. Jake says a good point.

Meanwhile we skip over to what Kian is doing. Madison says okay so are you sure you wanna do this? Kian says yea he doesn't deserve her and everything. Madison says okay then what is a good plan to make? Kian says well we can make Jake think Melanie is going to a club he gets drunk and hooks up with you. Madison says Okay and what she's going to show up? Kian says nope you are going to corner her and Jake when they are alone. Madison says okay how long till this happens. Kian says about 2 months. Madison says okay.

Meanwhile we will go back to Melanie in her room. Sam and Trevor knock on the door. Melanie says who is it? Sam says it's Sam and Trevor. Melanie says come in, Sam and Trevor walk in. Melanie says they sent you too as the alternative again didn't they? Trevor says yes but that's not all we were here for. Melanie says what else are you guys here for? Sam says Kian is becoming friends with that Madison girl. We are a little worried. Melanie says I love you guys and I love Kian but that's his choice no one else's. Trevor says that's not all we saw a text saying what's the plan. Melanie says okay so they are doing a plan in something if you have a text tracker see if there's anything else. If you guys find something bring it to my attention okay. Sam says yeah we definitely well. Melanie says okay also the thing on twitter won't happen again.

We are going to have a little time skip.

It's now been two months. Melanie and Jake have been dating for 2 months now. Melanie is at school. Jake is in the studio. Melanie and Jake are closer than ever. While in class Melanie puts her phone out near her computer. Kian is in the same class and he takes her phone texting Jake to met her at the club tonight and not to talk till then, Kian then puts her phone back, Melanie then comes back to her seat getting a call from Sam. Melanie answers and says Hey what's going on Sam? Sam says I know what the plan involves it has to deal with you and Jake. Melanie says what about it? Sam says I don't know yet but don't tell him about this stuff. Melanie says don't worry I won't. Sam says okay i'll talk to you later. Sam says bye. They hang up. Melanie is wondering why Kian would do a plan like this but I guess she'll just have to wait till Sam gets the full story.

Sorry Loves cliffhangers are becoming a thing for me. I hope you don't mind because I'm trying to have a little suspense.

Love,

Serena