Chapter 14: I'm alright

Thomas(T.C) says Mel it's no problem but does this mean I lost my chance. Melanie is still cleaning him up and says no you didn't lose your chance. Thomas(T.C) says thanks does that mean I get to take you on another date? Melanie says yes it does. Thomas(T.C) says okay great hopefully it goes better than this one did. Melanie says this date was okay but I guess it could have gone better but that's what happens when Jake and Madison are in the same room or club you are at. Thomas(T.C) says oh you got that right. They finally go back out on the dance floor and start. Jake says wow i'm surprised they came back out. Melanie says i'm surprised you and your little whore are still here so just shut up. Melanie sees her sisters and her sisters friends walk in. Mackenzie says what the hell is going on in here already? Melanie says well Jake was being a dumbass so Thomas(T.C) punched him and they had a fight so we are here with drama like always. Marissa says of course we go on our dates just to come find more drama. Trevor says well it's Madison we really should already suspect the drama and everything when we step in. Mackenzie says you got a very good point there but where is her partner in crime Kian? Madison says he's not here, he just left after he helped Jake, and he's not my partner in crime. Sam says yea thats funny next time you wanna come up with a plan make sure his friends don't have a tracking device on his text messages and read them. Madison says you're joking there is no way you guys did that. Melanie says oh they did it Madison and the sad part is I actually believed Kian wasnt that stupid but apparently to work with you he must be. JC says lets just leave because this is way too much and it's starting to get old having to deal with her all the damn time. Melanie says yea let's just leave. Everyone but Madison and Jake leave.

Meanwhile with Kian. Kian is walking around the neighborhood after leaving the club trying to figure out how or why he would do this to Melanie or why he did it to Melanie. He wasn't paying attention to where he was walking so he bumped into someone. Kian says i'm so sorry I wasn't paying attention to where I was going, Andrea says it's okay I wasn't looking where I was going either. Kian says okay i'm really sorry though. Andrea says it's fine you can make up for it with a coffee or something. Kian says okay let's go get some coffee and talk I guess. Andrea says sure but I thought I should let you know i'm a big fan of yours but I'm a big fan of Melanie's also so I don't think what you did was right if you wanted her you could have waited for Jake to mess up on his own. Kian says yeah I realize that now but I already lost her so I don't know what to do anymore or what to think of the situation. Andrea says how about we grab that coffee and i'll try to help you. Kian says okay. They walk away to go to the coffee shop up the street.

Meanwhile with Jake and Madison Bertini. Jake says okay when are you gonna give this up? Madison says I don't know I don't think I should give it up because I deserve to be happy with you not anyone else. Jake says you're the one who ruined that Madison and for all I care i'm happy without you but thanks to you I lost Melanie. Madison says oh please it's not like she would have stayed and went on tour with you like I did. Jake says you don't even know Melanie like I do. Madison says no I don't but that don't mean anything. Jake says oh believe me it means a lot. Madison says whatever. Jake just ignores her and walks out of the club.

Meanwhile with Melanie and everyone. Marissa says so what was Jake doing there especially with Madison? Melanie says I have no clue. Mackenzie says why can't he just leave you alone? Melanie says I don't know i'm trying to forget that he was even there and that he and Thomas(T.C) got in a fight. Thomas(T.C) says I wish the same but it's what happens when guys don't understand when to actually leave someone alone. Melanie says yeah good point. Sam says why don't we all just forget this happened and go to sleep. Melanie says yes let's do that. Brooklyn says it's okay for all of us to stay? Melanie says yes it is. Emma says okay. Melanie says yea I guess Emma, Michael, Mackenzie, and Sam stay in Mackenzie's room and Trevor, Marissa, Brooklyn, and Chase in Marissa's room. Mackenzie says where's Thomas(T.C) staying? Melanie says my room. Madison says okay. Everyone then goes into their rooms and goes to sleep.

Sorry that it took me so long to update I was trying to figure out how to make this chapter. Don't worry more drama is coming. I hope you guys like this. I'm still thinking about the character asking if you guys are still for it i'll do it just remember to put in questions for it. Sorry for the long wait and everything.

Love,

Serena