Chapter 10- First Flight Home

Melanie is wondering why Kian would do a plan like this but I guess she'll just have to wait till Sam gets the full story. Kian is wondering why Melanie hasn't said a word to him since the day he brought Madison up to them. Kian says Melanie are you ever going to talk to me again? Melanie says once you stop talking to Madison we will talk other than that leave me alone and do not talk to me. Kian says oh come on we have been through worse than this. Melanie says yeah whatever Kian. After class ends and Melanie leaves. Kian is starting to think maybe this is all a bad idea but he doesn't wanna stop because he knows in the end he'll get Melanie as his girlfriend. Melanie is trying to think about a lot of things. Melanie meets with her sisters, Sam, and Trevor. Marissa says so what are we gonna do about the Kian thing? Melanie says for right now till we know more we are going to let it go. Sam says okay but are you gonna talk to him? Melanie says not till he's done with her. Sam says okay let's go home. They all go back to Melanie's house.

Meanwhile Jake is still in the studio. Jake's mom says Jake I think you should stop for today and come back tomorrow. Jake says okay. Jake get's out of the booth. Jake's mom says your phone went off. Jake looks at his phone and sees that the text is from Melanie. Jake reads the text but is surprised that Melanie would want to go to a club but he doesn't think anything of it. Jake goes home and gets ready. After Jake's all ready he leaves for the club.

Meanwhile we go back to Melanie's house and see what's going on. Melanie says well what do you guys think we should do tonight? Sam says I think we should go to the club because Kian sent a text saying Plan A get Jake to the club is in a go. Melanie says how would Kian know Jake would be going to the club? Madison says he probably texted Jake from your phone to go so the plan would work. Sam says probably, Melanie says well when I looked at my phone I didn't see a text to or from Jake. Sam says he's deleting it and also made sure he wouldn't text back. Melanie says okay let's go to the dang club but I fucking hate clubs. Sam says yeah I know. Mackenzie says lets just go and see what happens. Melanie says fine. They all get ready for the club.

Meanwhile Jake is already at the club waiting for Melanie. He has already had a couple of drinks. Madison and Kian arrive and see him. Madison goes up to Jake. Jake doesn't know who it is but he gets her a drink and then they go on the dance floor. Jake and Madison start dancing. Madison turns to Jake and kisses him. Jake kisses her back. Kian starts taking pictures of it and posts it to twitter.

Meanwhile Melanie and everyone walk in. Melanie sees Kian and now she can't even believe what's going on. Sam says Melanie isn't that Jake over there? Melanie looks and sees Jake dancing and kissing Madison. Mackenzie says you gotta be kidding me. Sam says Melanie lets just leave Kian is posting it all over twitter. Melanie says oh no wait I got to do something first. Melanie walks up to Jake and Madison and pulls them apart. Madison says oh hi Melanie. Melanie says don't say hi to me sweetheart and don't either of you say anything, Melanie slaps the both of them. Melanie says Jake we are done. Melanie then walks away avoiding Jake. Kian walks towards Melanie. Melanie says don't even think about it Kian you're her little best friend posting it all over twitter instead of calling your best friend who is dating the guy to tell her what was going on. Kian says oh come on Melanie i'm letting everyone know who he really is. Melanie says no what you did was try to get his fans against him so go away. Sam then finally walks up to her with everyone else. Sam says you ready to go now? Melanie says yes i'm ready. They all leave for Melanie's house. Melanie goes to her room grabbing her laptop. Melanie then goes back downstairs changing everything on her social media. She changed her twitter picture to her and Sam. After she's done doing that she changes her phone pictures to of her and her sisters and one of her, Sam, and JC.

Sorry guys I can tell you it's all going to start getting intense from here and there's more drama coming up.

Love,

Serena