Chapter 19: Bad Blood

Melanie goes and locks the door and they say goodnight to each other. After they say goodnight Melanie just goes up the stairs and looks in Mackenzie's room noticing the house key. Melanie just shakes her head and goes to her room and goes to bed.

Meanwhile with Sam and Mackenzie. Sam says come on Mackenzie we need to get you home. Mackenzie says oh come on Sam. Sam says no Mackenzie Melanie doesn't need to worry about this right now. Mackenzie says it's not like she even cares. Sam says do you even have your house key? Mackenzie looks through her purse and doesn't see it and says No. Sam says well since we sat here and argued Melanie has already locked the door for the night. Mackenzie says Sam come on she hasn't yet since i'm not home. Sam says are you an idiot Mackenzie? Marissa said she locks the door right at bedtime and its past bedtime so the door is already locked. Mackenzie says No she wouldn't lock it without me being there. Sam says okay we will see.

Meanwhile with Alexis and Conrad. Conrad says are we going to see what happened with Melanie and Jake? Alexis says no not yet. Conrad says okay I was just thinking we would. Alexis says I wanna know but I think it's better to wait. Conrad says you might be right. Alexis says I usually am. Conrad says yea. They go to bed.

Meanwhile with Mackenzie and Sam. Mackenzie gets out of the car and goes to the door and tries to open it. Sam says it's locked isn't it? Mackenzie turns around and says yes. Sam says see I told you. Mackenzie says I know what am I gonna do? Sam says you are going to stay outside till she unlocks the door in the morning. Mackenzie says Sam come on. Sam says no you aren't staying at our house because you need to learn something. Mackenzie says Sam what do I have to learn? Sam says to stop taking your sister for granted. Mackenzie says well she took our parents for granted. Sam says you don't know what your parents did to her do you? Mackenzie says not really. Sam says whatever. Sam gets back in his car and drives away.

Meanwhile with Kian and Andrea. Kian says so when do you want to meet Mel? Andrea says I guess whenever I can. Kian says I'll text her and see what's going on. Andrea says okay. Kian says alright you sure you want to meet her? Andrea says yes I am sure I wanna met your best friend. Kian says alright i think it will go well. Andrea says I hope.

Sorry it took so long for this chapter but it was just a filler but I was busy getting ready for school and starting school. I hope you guys like this. Will Sam and Mackenzie figure stuff out and stop fighting? Will Melanie forgive her sister for being late? Will Alexis and Conrad ask Melanie and Jake what happened? Well thank you guys for reading sorry I made you wait a very long time for this chapter I promise I will try to write more.

Love,

Serena