Chapter 11- Didn't Mean It

She changed her twitter picture to her and Sam. After she's done doing that she changes her phone pictures to of her and her sisters and one of her, Sam, and JC. After she's finishing doing all that she decides to grab some ice cream from her freezer. Melanie says would anyone else like some ice cream? Everyone but Sam says yes. Melanie says Sam would you like something else? Sam says no, I'm fine Mel. Melanie says okay. Melanie makes everyone their bowl of ice cream and then hands it to everyone. She then goes back and gets her and sits next to Sam. Sam says she hasn't sent a text to Kian yet. Melanie says because she's too busy sucking Jake's face and dancing with Jake to text Kian. Mackenzie says you alright Mel? Melanie says oh i'm fine but she's not gonna be so happy when she arrives at school in the morning. Sam says why is that? Mackenzie says everyone at school liked Jake and Melanie together and since Madison B. messed it up she's gonna be in for it. Melanie says yeah also Sam and Trevor ask my sisters out already. Sam says wow a little pushy today aren't we? Melanie says just a little. Sam says okay Mackenzie will you please go on a date with me? Mackenzie says yes Sam I would love too. Trevor says Marissa will you pretty please go on a date with me? Marissa says yes. Melanie is so happy now. Everyone decides they're gonna stay with Melanie and go with her to school tomorrow.

Meanwhile with Jake, Madison B., and Kian. Jake says you guys are fucking pathetic had to make a plan for me to cheat on Melanie so Kian could get her. Madison says she deserved it. She didn't have to be such a bitch to me the first day she met me. Jake says oh but I believe she wasn't the only one being a bitch to you but you don't give a shit you just helped a jealous boy get a girl. Kian says I wasn't jealous or anything along those lines. Jake says i'm not an fucking idiot and also next time you take her phone and wanna be her make sure you actually text me like she does to me. Kian says you knew it was me and still came here? Jake says oh I knew what you both were doing a plan but making Melanie believe it would never happen. Kian says you knew and you still came? Jake says well let's see if I didn't come you guys would have been found out by Melanie so I saved you guys from getting found out. Kian says you are freaking kidding me. Jake says nope I knew from the time I got here this was what you would do and you make a liar out of me so I decided to let you guys win. Kian says wow I wonder why. Jake says i'm not an idiot even if I didn't show up you guys would edit pictures together to make it look like I did. Kian and Madison look at him and shake their head yes. Jake says yeah well bye. Jake leaves. Madison says well we did it now you can get Melanie. Kian says yeah. They leave to go home and sleep.

Meanwhile it's morning at the Andrews house hold. Melanie has been awake making breakfast for everyone. Sam comes down and sits. Melanie says good morning Sam. Sam says how did you know it was me? Melanie says I know my sister's steps a little too well and soon Mackenzie will be walking down the stairs. Sam says how do you know that. Mackenzie starts walking down stairs and says how does she know what? Melanie says when you'll and Marissa will walk down the stairs. Mackenzie says oh yeah it's easy which ever is ready first. Melanie says yea only on like Tuesday's and Friday's Marissa is first. Sam says oh. Trevor and Marissa come down the stairs. Marissa says is breakfast ready? Melanie says almost. Marissa then sits down and once breakfast is done Melanie serves it to everyone while she goes and gets ready. Melanie puts everything in her purse and goes downstairs. Mackenzie says you sure you're up for this? Melanie says yes i'm sure. Everyone starts to walk towards the door but there's a knock. Melanie says you're kidding me. Mackenzie says we'll get it. Melanie says okay, They all get the door and its Melanie's friend Paige. Madison says Melanie it's Paige. Melanie gets up and goes to the door. Paige says why haven't you called me your break up is all over twitter with Jake kissing Madison like what happened? Melanie says I don't know Paige I arrived and saw them dancing and kissing after that I slapped them, broke up with him, and then we all left. Paige says oh you are going to school. Melanie says yes i'm not letting them ruin my life. Paige says okay me and Jesse will see you they're. Melanie says okay. Paige leaves and now everyone is ready, Everyone goes to Melanie's car and gets in. Melanie starts to drive.

Meanwhile its morning at the Miller household. It isn't going well. Jake's little sister goes and wakes Jake up. Jenny says what the hell is this? Jake says Jenny please not now. Jenny says okay mom. Jake's mom came down and said I'm very disappointed in you. Jake says okay mom and Jenny sit down. They sit down, Jake says I let Kian and Madison win because I knew it wasn't Melanie. Jake's mom says why didn't you just tell Melanie that someone took her phone and texted you. Jake says it was Kian her close friend she wouldn't have believed me about it. Jenny says Kian was involved in this? Jake says yes he was. Jenny says he'll get caught in the end Jake. Jake says When Melanie finds out she'll realize that but right now I have to get to the college and apologize, Jenny says okay. Jake leaves and arrives at the college.

Meanwhile Melanie has just pulled up to the school and everyone gets out. Sam says Mel he's here. Melanie says of course he would be. Jake walks up and says Melanie can we please talk. Melanie looks at Sam and see's JC coming up. JC says anything you have to say can be said in front of all of us. Melanie says JC not right now, JC says fine. Jake says Melanie i'm really sorry I didn't mean to. Melanie says that's what they all say Jake. Jake says Melanie I mean it really. Melanie says whatever bye Jake. Jake says bye Melanie but you'll thank me when you find out the truth. Jake walks away and gets back in his car. Melanie says what could he mean? Sam says I think it has to deal with Kian and Madison. Melanie says maybe but I don't know anymore. Madison and Kian walk up to them. Kian says Hey Melanie. Melanie ignores him and walks away. Madison says oh you must still be upset about last night. Marissa says you better leave her alone now. Madison says again little sister sticking up for her. Mackenzie says shut up bitch you're an idiot and I hope you realize hate already started for you. Madison says and you are? Mackenzie says i'm the middle child of Melanie and Marissa and i'm also the number one person in the I hate Madison Bertini group. Madison says there's a hate group for me no surprise I bet there's one for Melanie. Mackenzie and Marissa says actually there's not so leave our sister alone bye bye bitch and bye Kian. Everyone walks away but JC. Kian says Madison this needs to stop she's gonna find out. Madison says no, she won't she isn't that smart. JC says I guess you didn't realize I didn't leave yet but now that I know I will tell Melanie. JC walks away. Kian runs after him and says no you won't because she won't believe you. JC says your an idiot Kian Melanie will believe me over you any day so if you think you won her you didn't win. JC walks away to the class he has with Melanie.

Sorry about the drama guys. But what's a fanfiction without a little drama. Don't worry Jake and Melanie will not be apart for long they will get back together but I can't tell you anything about when. Also I know you guys are confused but everyone is in college I know people who go to college at 16. I'm sorry if that's confusing, I hope you guys like this chapter.

Love,

Serena