Chapter 1-Spinnin Around

Melanie was just getting ready to hang out with Paige, Kian, JC, and Jesse. They were all talking and goofing around. They were all originally trying to reenact a music video for the song Spinnin Around by Jump5 and Melanie was the only one able to perfect it but they had stopped because Melanie's phone began to ring and she answered it. Melanie says Hello. The doctor says hello, is this Melanie Andrews? Melanie says yes this is who is this? The doctor says I'm a doctor and I'm calling to inform you that your parents are in the hospital and they might not make it. Melanie says where are my sisters? The doctor says they are here in the waiting room and in the will it has you to be taking care of them. Melanie says okay I will be down to get them. The doctor says okay I will see you when you get here. Melanie says okay and hangs up.

After Melanie hung up the phone everyone was looking at her. Melanie is holding on to her tears but she knows sooner or later she has to let them go. Everyone keeps spinning around in different places for her and she doesn't really know what to really do anymore. Melanie is scared to have all this responsibility but she is taking it like a champ. Melanie told everyone she had to go. JC knew something was going on but didn't bother bugging her about it. Melanie left and arrived at the hospital where her sisters Madison and Abigail were sitting.

Melanie walks over to them and hugs them. They all just sit there waiting for the doctor to tell them more or too tell them that they have lost their parents. They were all sitting there for 2 hours. Melanie is starting to get really worried. Melanie finally sees a doctor and asks for the Andrews family. Melanie, Mackenzie, and Marissa get up and walk over to the doctor. The doctor has a sad upset look. The doctor says I'm really sorry but your parents didn't make it. Melanie turns to her sisters and they all start crying. Melanie tries to say it's all gonna be okay but she can't. Melanie and her sisters decide to go home.

Melanie and her sisters arrive at home. Melanie finds tickets to Jake Miller sitting on the table and sees a note from her parents. Dear Melanie,

These are tickets for you and your sisters to go see Jake Miller. We know that you might have work or school but it would mean a lot to us to take your sisters. The reason we can't take them is we believe something bad is gonna happen and because we are also way too old to see Jake Miller. We love you and we hope you all have fun. Love, Mom and Dad. Melanie starts crying and doesn't know what to do. Mackenzie and Marissa come down stairs and go to their sister and see the tickets. They are both so excited but they don't know if it's okay. Melanie looks at them and sees them looking at the tickets being really excited. Melanie says I guess we should start getting ready to go cause we only got a couple hours to get to a hotel and to get to the concert. They all go packing and Melanie texted JC and Kian about her parents. They were all happy that her and her sisters are okay but they are really upset that her parents are gone because they all got along great. They are all ready to go to the concert and have everything packed. They all got into the car and went to the hotel. They start to get ready for the concert once they are ready they drive to the arena and wait for Jake to come on.