Chapter 16: Steven

Jenny says well Jake it looks like getting Melanie back is going to be way harder than you thought it was actually going to be. Jake says yeah Jenny i realized that thanks for bringing it up again. Jenny says i'm sorry i just don't know what to say anymore. Jake says yeah i can tell. Jenny says so who is the guy she's seeing? Jake says his name is Thomas also called T.C. Jenny says like T.C Carter the boy who's in after romeo and going to her school? Jake says yeah. Jenny says funny Melanie had a video of her at their concert and meet and greet. Jake says do you think I know this or go on her youtube? Jenny says I would think you know this because it was a whole big thing. Jake says why you say that? Jenny says Melanie was T.C's youtube star crush. It was all over the internet and everything after one of the interviews he did with his band. Jake says okay yet it wasn't on twitter? Jenny says oh it was everyone was going crazy even Melanie finally found T.C's tweet about it and retweet him and answered. Jake says okay so T.C is living my life with Melanie? Jenny says it's mostly likely that but he did like her first. Jake says of course now it's even harder. Jake's mom says you kinda made it that way why not show up at her house with flowers and an apology for last night. Jake says that's not a bad idea mom. Jenny says umm Jake there's a thing called boyfriend. Jake says I go and give them both an apology. Jenny says whatever good luck. Jake says thanks. Jake leaves the house and goes to the flower shop and picks up the flowers to give Melanie.

Meanwhile with Melanie and everyone. Alexis says so what's going on with Jake? Melanie says well he was at the club last night with Madison again and got into a fight with T.C over talking about me and saying things he shouldn't have said. Alexis says oh now I see how T.C got the black eye. Melanie says yeah so I haven't heard from him yet since then but knowing Jake he's thinking of something. Conrad says you probably got that right. Melanie says yeah I know Jake a little too well. Mackenzie says yeah too well if I say. Marissa says Mackenzie they did date for a little while so of course she's gonna know him and everything. Mackenzie says I didn't mean to make it sound bad. Melanie says yeah whatever Mackenzie it doesn't matter I know you liked him but he cheated nothing is going to fix that he still did it knowing that there was a plan. Mackenzie says okay well you could still forgive but I forgot this family doesn't forgive well. Melanie says you're gonna bring up mom and dad and how I didn't forgive them before they passed away. Mackenzie says yea maybe if you forgive them they still be here. Marissa says okay woah too far there Mackenzie. Sam says yeah Mackenzie it's not her fault they got in an accident. JC says Melanie wasn't at the hospital right away you guys were so let's see how did you guys get there without Melanie? Mackenzie says JC don't you dare go there. JC says already went there you and your sister had a thing to go to that day right? Marissa says yes we had to go somewhere. JC says okay who was bringing you guys to the thing? Mackenzie says mom and dad but you had no right to bring that into this. JC says oh yes I did maybe you should realize it wasn't Melanie's fault it was an accident that you too were in the car too. Marissa says JC you shouldn't have brought it up like that. Lia says JC had every right to bring it up like that because oh lets see your sister does everything to take care of you too since that's what your parents wanted but you blame her for an accident that you too were in also. Mackenzie says okay I get it Melanie i'm sorry. Melanie says it's whatever you'll keep doing it like you have been but mom and dad saved you guys not me. Everyone is suddenly all quiet. Melanie sends a text to Kian

To: KiKi(:

From: Melon(:

Hey Kian. I'm sorry for being a bad friend lately. I hope you can forgive me and I know you did the plan because you really liked me. I'm sorry it took me this long to realize that was why. I just like you as a friend and I hope this doesn't ruin our friendship or anything. I forgive you for what you did please text me back I really miss my Kiki.

Ater Melanie sends the text the doorbell rings. Melanie says I got it.

Meanwhile with Kian. Kian just woke up and decided to text Andrea.

To: Andrea<3

From: Kian(:

Hey Andrea it's Kian. I'm wondering if maybe you would like to hang out with me today? If so just text me back when and where.

After kian texted her he went and got ready still waiting for her to text back. Kian is still so scared because he hasn't really liked anyone since Melanie so it's kind of hard on him. Kian finally hears his phone go off and sees that it's not from Andrea but it's from Melanie. He opens it and reads it. He starts to smile realizing Andrea was right.

To: Melon(:

From:Kiki(:

Hey Mel. It's fine I was the bad friend I did a plan for your boyfriend to cheat on you so you be with me I shouldn't have done that even if I really wanted you to be with me I should have let you be happy and have your happiness. It doesn't ruin anything love. I miss my Melon.

After he answered Melanie back he got a text from Andrea.

To: Kian(:

From: Andrea<3

Hey Kian. Yes I would like to hang out how about in an hour we met at the coffee shop?

Kian then decides to answer her.

To: Andrea<3

From: Kian(:

Okay I will see you there. Also you were right Melanie texted me today.

Meanwhile with Melanie and everyone. Melanie is getting the door. Melanie opens it and sees Jake. Melanie says Jake what are you doing here? Jake says i'm here to apologize and to give you these. Jake pulls the flowers out from behind him. Melanie says Jake you didn't have to do that. Jake says I wanted to and I apologize for my behavior last night towards you and your boyfriend. Melanie says it's okay. Jake says so we can start over? Melanie says yes how about you text me tomorrow and we can hang out as friends? Jake says sure I will do that. Melanie says okay bye Jake. Jake hands her the flowers and says bye Melanie. Jake walks away back to his car and Melanie goes inside and closes the door. Jc says who was that? Melanie says it was Jake he came to apologize with flowers. Thomas(T.C) says oh okay. Melanie says there is nothing to worry about. He just came to apologize last night. Thomas(T.C) says then where are my flowers? Melanie says well you are a guy I think him apologizing was enough you don't have to make me feel bad for forgiving him and accepting the pretty flowers. Mackenzie says flowers? Melanie says they are from Jake as an apology. Mackenzie says you'll forgive him for last night but not for what he did with Madison? Melanie says I will forgive him for everything eventually. Mackenzie says yeah I can see that. Melanie says if it makes you feel better you'll see him again tomorrow. Mackenzie says why will I be seeing him tomorrow? Melanie says he's coming over to hang out as friends. Madison says yes finally it took you forever to get him to do that. Melanie says we just now started talking again. Madison yeah well hopefully it goes well. Melanie says yeah hopefully. Everyone decided it was time to go so they all left. Marissa says so what about T.C? Melanie says I don't know I mean we are going on dates but I don't know if it's going to be more. Mackenzie says I don't think it's gonna be more you love Jake still you're just trying to figure out when to forgive him. Marissa says yeah I like Jake so hopefully tomorrow works out for you guys. Melanie says yeah I hope so too.

Hey guys this is the longest chapter I have probably ever written for this story. I hope you guys like it. Also Melanie and Jake are finally hanging out again. What do you guys think will happen with Kian and Andrea? What do you think is going to happen with Melanie and T.C are they going to be a couple or just go on some dates and realize they should be just friends? Well comment what you guys think.

Love,

Serena