Chapter 18- Me and You

Meanwhile Melanie just finished making the popcorn and hears a knock on the door. Melanie says coming. Melanie goes and answers the door. Jake says hey Melanie. Melanie says hey Jake come on in. Jake walks in. Melanie says everything is ready in the living room but the snacks i'm working on that. Jake says okay do you need any help? Melanie says no, I'm good thank you. Jake says okay and walks into the living room seeing the fort. Melanie walks in with the snacks. Jake says did you do all this? Melanie says yea I thought it was a good idea. Jake says it looks great but did anyone help you? Melanie says nope all on my own my sisters are on a date and well so are my friends. Jake says oh cool I really like it. Melanie says okay well let's get under and start the movies. Jake says okay. They both go under the fort and start the movies.

Meanwhile with the After Romeo boys. Jayk says I wonder what's going on with him. Drew says it probably has something to do with that Melanie girl he's been hanging out with. Blake says you mean the chick we met at the meet and greet? Drew says that's the one. Blake says isn't she dating that Jake Miller guy though? T.C comes out of the room and says you do know I can hear you guys right? No she and Jake aren't dating anymore they are just friends. Blake says oh i'm sorry. T.C says whatever and goes back to his room.

Meanwhile with Mackenzie, Sam, Marissa, and Trevor. Sam says so what do you think is going on with Melanie and Jake. Mackenzie says I don't really know all I know is she set up a fort and they are supposed to watch movies. Trevor says interesting but why a fort? Marissa says Jake made her a fort when she got really mad at him because he knew she loved forts just as much as he did. Sam says okay I get it now but do you think they are going to be back together by tonight? Mackenzie says nope I give it a couple days because she said she give T.C a second date so that would happen first. Sam says okay that makes no sense if she likes Jake why don't she just say no? Marissa says maybe because she's too nice and doesn't wanna hurt anyone? Mackenzie says Marissa really isn't that nice. Marissa says oh why because of her not forgiving mom and dad? Mackenzie says yea exactly why. Sam says just let it go both of you and just finish the day out nicely. Mackenzie says whatever.

Meanwhile with Alexis and Conrad. Alexis says so how do you think things are going? Conrad says I think good it's Melanie and Jake they will find a way to fix things. Alexis says you have a very good point there Conrad. Conrad says I know but hopefully things are going great. Alexis says yea hopefully.

Meanwhile with Jake and Melanie. They have now watched four movies they are now trying to pick which movie to watch now. Melanie says so which movie a walk to remember, peter pan, or the notebook. Jake says The notebook. Melanie says why the notebook? Jake says it's your favorite movie and it wouldn't be a true fort without the notebook. Melanie says aww and goes and puts the notebook in and sits back down next to Jake.

Meanwhile with Kian and Andrea. Andrea says so how did it go with the text from Melanie? Kian says it went great she just texted saying how she missed me and how she was a bad friend but I apologized saying that I was the bad friend. Andrea says that's really great so when do I get to meet her? Kian says I don't know yet. Andrea says find out I wanna meet the famous Melanie you and almost everyone on twitter talks about. Kian says yeah she is kinda youtube famous she's been since before well o2l and everyone. Andrea says yea but she helped you guys and she's known for being the girl o2l member. Kian says well she is in half of our videos together. Andrea says yea I can tell that you and Jc like have so many videos with her. Kian says yea we all use to be best friends till I really messed up. Andrea says well if you can fix it with her I think you can fix it with Jc too. Kian says thanks that really means a lot. Andrea says yea I know just so you know this is our first date. Kian says okay that's fine with me. Andrea says I thought so.

Meanwhile with Sam, Mackenzie, Trevor, and Marissa. Sam says so when do you both need to be home? Marissa says Melanie would at least like us back before bedtime. Mackenzie says yeah but it's not like she cares if we arent home. Marissa says whatever you say Mackenzie but i'm going to be there before bedtime because I actually respect our older sister and her wishes. Sam says we will get you both home by bedtime because Melanie has enough to deal with then dealing with finding out why you too didn't make your curfew. Mackenzie says it doesn't even matter it's not like she pays attention. Trevor says well funny I believe she does but you're too busy being all resentful now to notice. Mackenzie says whatever Trevor it don't matter. Trevor says okay Marissa you ready to go home? Marissa says yeah actually I am bye Sam i'll see you whenever and bye Mackenzie i'll see you whenever you actually get home.

Meanwhile with Jake and Melanie. They finally finished watching the last movie and cleaning up. Jake says that was really fun. Melanie says yeah it was hopefully we can do it again sometime. Jake says yeah hopefully. Melanie says yeah text me whenever you are free again and we can set something up. Jake says you got it. Melanie says okay. Melanie walks him to the door. Jake says bye Melanie. Melanie says by Jake. Jake leaves and Melanie sits on the couch waiting for her sisters to come home.

Meanwhile with Trevor and Marissa. Trevor says thanks for coming on this date with me. Marissa says it's no problem Trevor I really like you i'm sorry for what happened with my sister and I. Trevor says it's no problem. I just hope she knows that Melanie isn't going to stay up all night looking for her if she doesn't come home on time. Marissa says yeah well she might Mackenzie is just stupid she don't remember what mom and dad did to Melanie. Trevor says well maybe she will someday. Marissa says hopefully. Trevor says well we are here. Marissa says thank you Trevor. Trevor you're welcome. Marissa says goodnight and walks inside.

Meanwhile with Melanie and Marissa. Marissa says Melanie i'm home. Melanie says i'm in the living room. Marissa walks into the living room. Melanie says where is your sister? Marissa says I don't know I left her and Sam. Melanie says okay well do you know if she's going to be home before bedtime? Marissa says she says it doesn't matter if she is or not because you don't care. Melanie says that's ridiculous I care. Marissa says I know she's still mad that you didn't forgive mom and dad. Melanie says I'm not going to forgive people who didn't support me on both of my decisions and then using my trust money to go on a vacation that they didn't need so I'm sorry that trust fund was for my college but nope they didn't want that. Marissa says it's okay Melanie I understand. Melanie says okay well if she don't wanna be home by bedtime hopefully she took her house key. Marissa says why is that? Melanie says I look the door right at bedtime and well it's about time so i'm going to lock it. Marissa says okay. Melanie goes and locks the door and they say goodnight to each other.

Sorry it took me really long for this chapter I changed it a couple times that's why. I'm also really happy with the story and I hope the people who read this story really like it because I worked really hard on it. Does Mackenzie ever get home after Melanie locks the door? Does Marissa really understand Melanie with what she's doing? Is Melanie okay with her sister resenting her over something with their parents? Also how long do you think it will be till Melanie and Jake get back together? Thank you guys for reading sorry for making you wait for almost a month or for about a month.

Love,

Serena