Character Descriptions

Melanie Aubrey Andrews has blonde hair and blue eyes. She is also 22 taking care of her two younger siblings. She loves adventure. She loves her family with all her heart. She is a huge fan of music and she loves writing. She got straight A's all through out her school year. She is studying fashion. She has a tomboy/girly girl style.

Mackenzie Avery Andrews has blonde hair and blue eyes. She is 19 she is the one of the younger siblings of Melanie and older sister of Marissa. She loves being carefree. She loves being around her family and friends. She is a huge fan of music and helping people out. She is going to college to study as you probably are guessing with her helping people she is going to become a social worker. She has a very professional and girly style. She also secretly has a crush on Sam. Her and Sam date but they break up and she meets someone new. 

Marissa Abigail Andrews has blonde hair and blue eyes. She is 18 she is the young sister of Melanie and Mackenzie.She loves being outgoing and friendly. She's friends with everyone in her school. She is getting ready to graduate high school. She is a huge fan of music. She has also applied to college to become a music teacher. She has a crush on Trevor that everyone know. 

Jacob Harris Miller has brown hair and brown eyes. He is 22. He is a singer/rapper. He loves his career and family. He loves his fans more than anything. He loves knowing he helped his fans in any way possible. He is really famous and he is signed to the warner bros music studio. Later in this story and the sequel we will see his self made albums till he signs with sony 

JC Caylen has brown hair and brown eyes. He is 22. He and Melanie are friends. Yes she knows about him and his fame of O2L-Our 2nd Life. They have been friends for a little while. Melanie is also friends with JC's girlfriend another reason why she knows JC and some of the O2L gang. JC was there for her when her parents past to help her with her sisters because Melanie had a job and had school. JC has always been a fan of Melanie and her family so he has been a big help.

Kian Lawley has been known for many different hair colors such as blonde,blue,and brown right now he has blonde hair and brown eyes. He is 19. He is really close to Melanie ever since JC introduced them. Secret has it that Kian has a crush on Melanie but is to scared to act upon it. Being in the O2L gang helped him met Melanie and learn a lot of things about her.

Sam Pottorff has brown hair and brown eyes. He is 19. By surprise he is not close to Melanie but he is close to Mackenzie. He has a secret crush on Mackenzie that actually only Melanie knows which is pretty funny. He met Mackenzie through his ex girlfriend Acacia. Him and Madison are really close that he is jealous of every guy that actually gets her attention.

Trevor Moran has brown hair and blue eyes. He is 18. He is really close with Marissa and they actually make the crush known but haven't done anything about it. Trevor gets along really well with Melanie so he calls Melanie his big sister

Paige Amy Michaels has brownish blondish hair with brown eyes. She is 21 and is Melanie's dearest best friend. She is a risk taker. She wasn't a straight A student in all the years of school but she did get decent grades like B's. She is studying to become a actress.

Emma Rose Simmons has blonde hair and blue eyes. She's 19. She is also best friends with Mackenzie. She loves being a carefree person and risk taker. She has taken a lot of risk. She is studying to become a music teacher. She has been in love with music since she was little and her mom was a music teacher.

Brooklyn Elizabeth Johnson has brown hair and brown eyes. She is 18. She is the best friend of Abigail. She was very shy but once she met Abigail she became outgoing. She is a huge fan of music and drama so she is trying to become a teacher in both from when she graduates high school.

Michael Adam Abrams has brown hair and brown eyes. He is 19. He loves music. He is really close to Mackenzie and Emma. He secretly has a crush on Emma that no one but maybe Jesse knows. He and Jesse are really good friends

Jesse Drew Graham has dirty blonde hair and brown eyes. He is 21. He is really close to Melanie and Paige. He actually met Paige through Melanie. He has a huge crush on Paige that only Melanie and Michael know about. He also loves music and dancing.

Chase Tyler Jacobs has brown hair and brown eyes. He is 18. He is close to Marissa and Brooklyn. He has a secret crush on Brooklyn that only Marissa and Melanie know. Melanie was his babysitter for a little while so she knows his secret crushes. He loves playing the piano and singing.

Thomas Howard Lee Carter III(T.C Carter) has dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. He is 21. He is really close to Melanie. He met Melanie at one of his concerts. He has a huge crush on Melanie. He loves singing and going to school.

lexiisawesome001 as Alexis. She is 19 turning 20. She has tannish skin color, light brown hair, and brown eyes. She is one of Melanie's best friend. She is also dating Conrad. 

Conrad is 20 years old. He has tannish skin color, light brown hair, and brown eyes. He is dating Alexis. He is also really close with Melanie.

Rosa van Iterson 23 years old. Has dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. She's really close with Sam near the end of the story.  

Brent Rivera has brown hair and brown eyes. He is 20 years old. He is Mackenzie's new friend.