Chapter 6- Ghost

Jake decides to go to sleep thinking about the idea of letting the fans know about him and Melanie. Once Jake wakes up he decides to text Melanie

To: Melbear

From: Jake

Hey Melbear. I did a lot of thinking and I think it would be a great time to tell the fans that we are together. Please text me back when you wake up. I am really sorry about yesterday.

After Jake texts Melanie he decides to get in the shower. While Jake is in the shower Melanie is just waking up. Melanie wakes up and goes downstairs to make her and her sisters breakfast. Melanie was a great big sister and always made sure she took care of her sisters. Melanie then went up stairs and saw the text message and she decide that she should answer

To: Jake

From: Melbear

Hey. Okay if you are really sure that you're ready to do so. It's okay i get it everyone has the reasons and secrets to why they don't wanna tell people.

After Melanie sent that she went back downstairs and called the sisters to eat. The sisters came down to eat. Mackenzie asks Melanie if she's okay and in a better mood then she was last night. Melanie just shrugs because she doesn't know if everything is going to be okay and she doesn't know if she's okay with Jake just coming out of the blue saying that they can tell the fans this and everything. Melanie starts to eat and think about why Jake could have possibly changed his mind about all this stuff. Melanie's sisters are really starting to get confused about her and Jake. They wanna know what is really going on with them. They were all fine and then Melanie came home. They wanna know why she's been acting upset and everything. Marissa finally decides to say something. Marissa says Melanie what's going on between you and Jake? Melanie looks at her and finally says Marissa I really don't know what's going on between me and him anymore and I really wish I did. Marissa says oh i'm sorry. Melanie says it's okay it's not your fault you just wanted to know.

Jake has just woken up and looks at his phone. He sees that Melanie actually texted him back. He reads the message and tries to figure out a way to answer her back. Jake's family and friends are concerned since they know how much he likes Melanie. Jake's little sister Jenny is really concerned so she decides to ask him about her. Jenny says Jake I know i'm just your little sister but what's going on with Melanie? Jake says it's a long story little sis but right now she's mad because I don't wanna tell the fans about us dating but I thought about it I think I should tell them. Jenny says it's up to you both on what you would want to do. Jake says I believe I should tell them with her. Jenny says okay but be aware there's going to be hate and all that. Jake says yea I know but I believe Melanie can handle it especially from Madison. Jenny says well she is strong dealing with the hate since she is bestfriends with the o2l gang but she's been in two best friend tags with JC and Kian. I think she can handle it too. Jake says okay. Jake finally decides to text Melanie back.

To: Melbear

From: Jake

I'm sure that we can tell the fans. They deserve to know. I know you can handle it. I'm sorry for thinking that you couldn't handle it. I hope that you will forgive me for everything. Also apparently my sister knows a lot about you which is kind of surprising but that's okay.

Jake goes back to talking with his sister hoping that Melanie reads the text message and forgives him. Jake has always been concerned with the people he hangs out with getting hate he never wanted that to happen for Melanie. He just hopes that all this will blow over and that she will finally forgive him for it. He is really scared to lose her. His family can't wait to meet her.

Melanie is still talking with her sister and when her phone goes off. They look at her and say answer it. Melanie looks down and sees that it's from Jake. She reads the text and finally decides to answer him back.

To: Jake

From: Melbear

Okay. Yea i'm not scared of getting hate or anything. I forgive you. Yea I figured because she was at the o2l meet and greet I was at. She wanted my autograph so yea she knows a lot.